BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Color Comfort Lip Color Lipstick, Chocolate Cherry 1030-34, Inspired By Carmindy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breana B.
Breana B.
Kingsville
I love the texture of this lipstick. It is not too wet like gloss and not dry like a matte. It goes on very creamy. My lips always feel soft. Very smooth and moisturizing on the lips, not cakey at all. I would recommend it for anybody that wants something more than just a tint of pink on their lips, but not as thick as some heavier lipsticks out there. I am giving it four stars instead of five only because it is so hard to find.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
It us amazing it goes great with any outfit you chooses to wear. I personally have very high expectations and it is one of my favorite lipstick ever it is super easy to use plus it long lasting and not thick like the other ones it goes on so easily I absolutely love it
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Debby downer! Not as pigmented as i thought it was going to be! i was so disappointed, i really wanted this to work for me. it was a crazy high price, it was decent. It was long lasting but it was super patchy. Unfortunately i would not buy this again, and i would not recommend it. Its not worth it
jennifer H.
jennifer H.
bakersfield, CA
smooth and silky. dark red in color a perfect shade for those who like the darker reds, doesnt smear easy, last long and you dont have to re-apply it as often. everything from the quality of the actual lipstick to the case its help in, is top notch.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Beautiful! Not my favorite lip stick. Really wish it would stay on longer. And I do thing you could get a better bang for your buck. But overall it is a decent product with a beautiful color.
Marie O.
Marie O.
This product is super good, I love it as it helps me I recommend it to everyone, I really like it !!😍😍😍i love this product
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Detroit
Doesn't last. Gets stuck on your teeth.. so between constantly reapplying, you are also having to check your teeth every 5 seconds.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
It was a great color to go out with on to the club. My boyfriend really noticed it and kept completing me all night.
Jaquelin L.
Jaquelin L.
I like how it goes on it's a really good cuality it's a good color to put when your doings a edgy look the red one goes with everything
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
Very pigmented lipsticks long lasting beautiful colors❤ . Great colors and very smooth on lips not dry at all💜