BY SALLY HANSEN

Sweep on this sheer, glossy splash of color for a sweet smile. Never sticky and always yummy tasting. Balm-like gel provides caring comfort and color to dry lips. This fabulous gloss adds just the right hint of tint to enhance your lips.

Buy on Amazon
Jess S.
This item is definitely outdated. When I received it, the lips stuff was all over the lid. I really which I could like the formula, but it just stays on the top of my lips as thick coating. Wish this would have worked out better.
Silena M.
Sally Hansen, melon Lip Tint feels so good and soothing to my lips. It supplies the moisture needed, taste great( not that I eat it😁) and adds a super chic gloss that can be used on top of any lipstick brand.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
I adore this an s reccomend to all, I will buy this all the time. So take my advice and go n it . You Wil not regret it. It is affordable and AMAZING
Melissa P.
Celebration, FL
Looks great and feels great too! doesn't make your lips chapped either. The price is great, you really can't go wrong with this purchase.
whitney p.
I love this long lasting lip gloss as it gives you beautiful vibrant color and last all day. Its also pretty affordable :)
Karen M.
Cleveland, OH
Really love this product because it is like a natural look and our also has a really really good smell. Recomend it
hope g.
Booneville , MS
It has a really nice color too
It and goes on really nice it's really easy to apply and u can carry it anywhere.
Estefany B.
Doral, FL
This product really disappointed me. I expected a dark color and it's really light and so sticky for me!
Susan D.
Linden
This is my favorite of all lip gloss will be buying more my daughter and her friends started using it
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Relatively goofed gloss, I use it over many brand name lipsticks the melon especially have a great smell. For the price I would definitely recommend. I purchased from my local shoppers drug mart.
paola b.
Hi all, I'm Paola and wanted to ask how many of you have used this product and 1 to 5 in terms of what would qualify?
Rose F.
Montreal
I like to try this product .Has anyone tried it and if so did you like it?