Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What's your nail beauty routine? This stuff saves my hands, and time! What about you?
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't really have much of a routine, I get distracted by everyday life. But when my hands get dry and my cuticles are a mess, this product really does help control it!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I use this whenever I do my nails. I love how soft it makes my skin, I even use it for my pedicures. Also it smells really good. It makes me feel like my nails are healthy and softer as well as stronger.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this every day
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I like using a hand scrub and then applying hand cream. Sometimes cuticle wax too!
Erica J.
Erica J.
Belton, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I think the best "treatment" is prevention. I use gloves when I do dishes and housecleaning to protect my hands and nails and use this hand cream after washing my hands.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm pretty lax about my "routine" but my best tip is to apply cuticle oil several times a day, and wear gloves when you do dishes- water is the WORST thing for nails. For an easy "treatment", slather your hands & cuticles with olive oil before you glove up to do dishes. The heat from the water will allow the oil to penetrate better, and you'll end up softer after all of your hard work!