BY SALLY HANSEN

Active Moisture Complex formula with Ceramides helps lock in nutrients so hands maintain their ideal moisture level. Lasts through hand hand washings. Fast absorbing. Non-greasy.

Sally Hansen® Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme
  • "It smells great and made my hands feel so smooth no matter how many times i washed them through the day." in 11 reviews
  • "This product felt really good on my hands, but I could not keep my hands anywhere near my face, I thought the smell was terrible, I'd buy this product again if it came in a different scent." in 6 reviews
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
AMAZING!! It works miracles on my little one's hands. they would always complain when I'm trying to give them a manicure saying it hurt then I found this product and haven't heard them complain once.
Ashirleygirl A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme, 3.4 oz more...
I grab this when I was at a Walmart . I find that it dies the job well enough . It moisturized my hands and cuticles. I prefer an oil . Just person preference from summer salon Days . No overwhelming smell . It does the job .
Maribel R.
The product does a good job at softening the cuticles but it does not give a pleasant smell. Although it is said to be lemon scented the product gives off a type of chemical smell that can be hard to bear. Since the product does amazing at softening cuticles I usually wear a mouth mask when using it.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
This cream works well during the cold dry winter months. I always seem to get hangnails during that time and this hand cream helps minimize them. I will continue to buy and use this for those dreaded cold months on winter
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best product I've found to help with my nail growth & strength. I use it twice a day & my nails have never grown as fast or been as strong which is tough to do because I type for 8 hours a day. I Always recommend this to people
Megan E.
West Frankfort
I don't typically use this but having long nails makes it a must have. It works amazing. Not a fan of the smell but it goes away so that's not bad either. Price is fair
Cassandra L.
My hands and cuticles get dry easily so I have to have a good hand lotion that will keep the dryness away. Sally Hansen hand and cuticle creme does just that! My hands have never looked so soft and healthy! It goes on easily and lasts a long time so I don't have to re-apply very often. It also has a pleasant scent and is very affordable. You need to try this today! You hands and cuticles will thank you!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I am amazed at how well the  Sally Hansen® Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme works.  My hands get super dry and cracked and this hand creme has saved them.  It went above and beyond my expectations, yet it was a bit pricey.  I spent about 20 on it and it is more then I normally spend on just a creme.  Would like to see a larger size of the product though.
Sharon S.
A very decent drug store brand cuticle treatment lotion. I bought this on a whim and I'm pretty happy with it. It sells at a great price for what you get. The lotion is very moisturizing and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I use Sally Hansen cuticle hand and lotion after a mani or pedi. It helps to soften my cuticles and calms some incidental abrasions that can occur from filing too close. It helps to promote smoother skin around the nails; especially, after some aggressive filing. More of a comfort for my skin after a mani or pedi.
Danielle L.
Durham, NC
Does anyone know if these come in any other scents?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your nail beauty routine? This stuff saves my hands, and time! What about you?
Erin G.
Bellefonte, PA
Is this product mainly just a moisturizer or does it help with your cuticles as well?
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
This really helps make nails stronger??
Alex C.