Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme

BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Active Moisture Complex formula with Ceramides helps lock in nutrients so hands maintain their ideal moisture level. Lasts through hand hand washings. Fast absorbing. Non-greasy. see more...

Sally Hansen  Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme
Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme
  • "It smells great and made my hands feel so smooth no matter how many times i washed them through the day." in 11 reviews
  • "This product felt really good on my hands, but I could not keep my hands anywhere near my face, I thought the smell was terrible, I'd buy this product again if it came in a different scent." in 6 reviews
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
I'm buying this for the third time now! I love this stuff! At my old job I left it there when I went on vacation and when I got back it was GONE! My coworkers loved it so much they just used it all up. It has a nice light orange-y scent and it's very light and soft and absorbs well--not slimy. And it lasts a long time. My favorite!
Karla D.
Karla D.
Caracas
I do not usually use very often creams cuticles because I really do not like the smell and are somewhat greasy, but it's used by a friend and was impressed by the fact that it was not as greasy as I've used before. From there, I have it in my "box nail" use it once a week, and over other brands, is not so costly
Shaira P.
Shaira P.
Orlando, FL
Made my hands soft but I felt like the lotion smelled a little off. I would think about buying this product again. Even tho is a good product I really dislike the smell. This was the first time I bought this product. I would recommend it to others but I would totally let them know about the strong smell.
Gwen F.
Gwen F.
Candler, NC
I like the way this product leaves my cuticles easy to trim, soft and it also helps keep down those awful hangnails. My nails also have a healthier shine since using this product. It is easy to use, simply spread a thin line around cuticles and voila!
I highly recommend this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is one of my favorites, for it keeps my hands smooth and smelling good. It is set at a fair price and i bought it at a beauty store. I pick this hand creme since the smell is not too strong and it keeps my hands smooth for a long while. I would for sure buy this again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Tucson, AZ
Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles hand cream
First off the smell is so appealing
I uses it on my hands they felt like velvet after using
I bought it at Walgreen's the cost is good for all it dose
This is a product I would buy again Great price, smell
works wonders on your hands
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
I just started using this product and so far it's working nicely. My cuticles seem softer and easier to deal with and it doesn't have a greasy feel, which is a major plus. The price is pretty decent and I would encourage people to try it, especially for difficult cuticles.
piper h.
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
I did not enjoy this cream...i liked it for a hand cream but when it comes to cuticles i didn't like it, i need a good and long lasting cuticle cream. like i said i like it for a hand cream but don't think i will pruchase this again. I do think its worth a try though!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Linden, TX
This cream really helps to heal my cuticles when they are in bad shape. It is well work the money you pay. It also gives the rest of my fingers a soft feel. I buy it at Wal-Mart. It is very easy to use; without a greasy buildup. I would highly recommend to others.
VERONICA N.
VERONICA N.
Pomona, CA
Sally hansens Nails and cuticle hand creme works great on my cuticles and makes my nails look like i went and got an expensive manicure. The price is great for what you get when you are done. i have tried more expensive brands and always come back to Sally Hansen
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Durham, NC
Does anyone know if these come in any other scents?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What's your nail beauty routine? This stuff saves my hands, and time! What about you?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bellefonte, PA
Is this product mainly just a moisturizer or does it help with your cuticles as well?
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
What does it smell like?
Jade S.
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
This really helps make nails stronger??