BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Alberta A.
Yakima, WA
I really liked it! It made my nail stronger and longer! I will use it again.
devyn r.
Divernon, IL
It works really well for me, my nails are 10X stronger than they used to be
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Always looking for a good nail strengthener and this one works really well!
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
This Polish Gave me Pretty Long Nails and I lovve it
Danielle S.
Review for: Clear more...
I’ve tried many products in my trade to help strengthen and improve growth but this is amazing. It’s so easy to get your hands on as a none trade card holder. It’s available in most drugstores, supermarkets and online. It is incredible. I used this on myself after having gel extensions on for a long time to help them to grow thicker and healthier and within just 2 weeks my nails had grown twice the normal length. It is one of those products that you really have to try for yourself to believe the benefits. It’s so easy to apply, I just applied a fresh coat every other day. I then removed with a none acetone nail polish remover (preferably one that contains vitamin e) and reapplied. I would highly recommend this to my clients and to anyone who is looking to improve the condition of their natural nails! It’s also extremely purse friendly which is rare with products like this!
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
This is a holy grail item of mine! I always apply as a base coat under colour and my nails grow so much quicker and are stonger when using it. Such an affordable manicure must have for me. Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
Alice C.
WIDNES
It made my nails look nice and glossy, but ultimately flaked off after a day or two, and pulled off flakes of nail with it, basically weakening my nails. Not great.
Sarah P.
Bought this because I have trouble getting my nails long and I've noticed a small difference in how they grow. Isn't a hardening treatment, so I would suggest getting one of those as well to strengthen the nail and keep them from breaking once you get to your desired length.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
I need em emergency I have nails super weak I do not grow and I would love to use it since its enamels are of high quality and I love it I would like to be part of this family of sally hansen I have faith 👌💅
D & V ..
This my holy grail nail product. I've had short brittle nails forever until I started using the sally Hansen miracle cure. I've been using it every other day and i can truly say my nails have never been healthier. They have strengthened and gotten longer. I have repurchased this multiple times now and will continue to do so.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?