BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need em emergency I have nails super weak I do not grow and I would love to use it since its enamels are of high quality and I love it I would like to be part of this family of sally hansen I have faith ūüĎĆūüíÖ
D & V ..
This my holy grail nail product. I've had short brittle nails forever until I started using the sally Hansen miracle cure. I've been using it every other day and i can truly say my nails have never been healthier. They have strengthened and gotten longer. I have repurchased this multiple times now and will continue to do so.
jade h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this when I first stopped biting my nails to grow them before getting gel polish. It worked like a treat and I had significantly longer nails than I would have if id just used nothing within about a week. I used it in conjunction with the nail hardener to make sure my Long nails didn't break but the combination was amazing.
mariangelica o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este brillo es super real. Mis u√Īas no me crecian debido a que us√© por mucho tiempo u√Īas postizas y me costaban para crecer. Compr√© este brillo y los resultados han sido increibles, crecen en corto tiempo y duras. Lo usaba todos los dias y cada 3 dias me lo quitaba y volvia a aplicarme una capa de brillo y asi me crecieron. Los recomiendo
ńįlkay S.
ńįstanbul
This is my favourite nailgrowth product. After 1-2 week to start to use this Sally Hansen products, my nails get stronger and growth fastly. I used a few nail growth products and serum but i liked it most of all. I am a repeat user because of my satisfaction. It is worth the price.
Lou G.
Harrogate
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think if i left it on long enough and had the time to repaint it on every other day it might work. However i always manage to pick it off when i'm feeling anxious or tired. I won't repurchase it purely because if i pick it off then it would be a waste of money me repurchasing.
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product repeatedly as i am a nail biter. I notice results within a week of applying this product to my nails. I have bought this product from sallys and boots and would highly recommend this product to anyone who bites there nails and really wants to grow them.
Shannon F.
Hastings , East Sussex
Amazing product that helps to make nails grow fast and strong. First time user when I found this product amazing. I know use it on a weekly basis. It's easy to use and to take off. Bought this product at a local drugstore boots. I would recommend this product to any of my friends and family and would definitely repurchase it.
Loreta S.
Ventspils
After removing gel nails I had very weak and brittle nails, so I looked for a solution. Tried and I can say that it has strengthened my nails and they don't break as easy as before. However I have to reapply it every day, which is the bad part about this product.
Katie L.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this as per the instructions and unfortunately didn't really notice any difference, I haven't tried any other brands, It's affordably priced however definitely didn't do anything for me as I'm a nail biter. Unfortunately No I won't be buying again
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?