BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails? Like seriously, after more than 3 days of using it you can basically PEEL it off your nails. WHATS THE POINT OF THAT. It really has nothing to do with moisture, it just adds layer after layer of clear polish to your nails, which makes them 'seem' thicker when they really aren't.
Beatriz R.
Orlando, FL
I love this strengthener and always use it under my nail polish. It has definitely made a difference in how much my nails have grown.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as a base for my nails before adding color to keep them strong! It makes them grow as well!
Jenniffer R.
Hialeah, FL
I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy. I haven't applied any colors on top and only use it as a base coat for now. It's a great product and I think everyone should have it!
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors of these are awesome! I love the shine it gives and it stays on well. It doesn't chip very easily and dries in a reasonable time!
Cameron Q.
Sally Hansen has a remarkable wide range of colors. I do enjoy the variety. Also, the nail polish stays on for a very long time.
Erin B.
Didn't these come out... oh... about 12 years ago? Yes, they're incredibly awesome, but good luck finding them for sale! I still have the silver one I bought ages ago and it's perfect for stamping and has an almost mirror-like finish. I save it for special occasions since it's kind of rare these days.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this because I have trouble getting my nails long and I've noticed a small difference in how they grow. Isn't a hardening treatment, so I would suggest getting one of those as well to strengthen the nail and keep them from breaking once you get to your desired length.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need em emergency I have nails super weak I do not grow and I would love to use it since its enamels are of high quality and I love it I would like to be part of this family of sally hansen I have faith ūüĎĆūüíÖ
D & V ..
This my holy grail nail product. I've had short brittle nails forever until I started using the sally Hansen miracle cure. I've been using it every other day and i can truly say my nails have never been healthier. They have strengthened and gotten longer. I have repurchased this multiple times now and will continue to do so.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?