BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Chasity W.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hanson has great colors and the color stays on a long time. The polish also helps to strengthen my nails
MARGARITA H.
This stuff always stays on for about 7 days on me, which is a good thing because any other nail polish peels off next day. My absolute favorite nail polish from this line is the top coat
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
This Polish Gave me Pretty Long Nails and I lovve it
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
When I first started growing my nails I took vitamins which helped a little. But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
It worked great as a base coat but it did not make my nails grow any faster than they normally do. I was very disappointed with it.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go through phases of getting my nails done (acrylic) and growing them out natural. I perpetually have trouble growing them out, but I always go to Sally Hansen for nail products like these. I use the strengthener frequently and am planning on using it this weekend as well!
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Me and my mom have used this nail glue on several occasions. There are cheaper ones out there that work almost as if not as good as this one. It does do what it is supposed to do if used correctly. Just a little more expensive then off brands.
Geo K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for designs or accent nail! Looks just like bottle color. Never tried it but might look cool for French mani as well. ;)
Carolina C.
This product is fantastic! I have always had trouble with my nails growing and breaking and ever since I started using this I have not had to worry about that any longer!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
My nails grow weak , but they do grow. this formula made them grow strong and long. I like that this formula is clear as well
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?