BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
When I first started growing my nails I took vitamins which helped a little. But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job.
Tatiana T.
I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i don't regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get a lot of compliments of my nails.
MARGARITA H.
This stuff always stays on for about 7 days on me, which is a good thing because any other nail polish peels off next day. My absolute favorite nail polish from this line is the top coat
April M.
I'm a nail biter :-/ But from time to time I will quit and this is the first product I run to! It helps harden my nails and they start growing and quick. I love this product!!
Sara K.
South Bend, IN
I swear by this product! It has worked wonders for me. I apply one coat, nothing the next day, another coat the next day, then take off and start over. Kind of weird process but it has worked for me. Can also be used as a basecoat.
Carolina C.
This product is fantastic! I have always had trouble with my nails growing and breaking and ever since I started using this I have not had to worry about that any longer!
Yesenia M.
This product helped me immensely after I stopped biting my nails. It grew my nails quicker which showed me the progress faster! It isn't goopy and you don't need a lot of the product.
Yajaira R.
Boston, MA
I tried this product and it worked very well the one thing that I notice from this product that it prevented my nails from turning yellow every time I did a manicure
Leticia G.
I have really bad nails that break easily and peal. Once i started using this my nails got stonger and grew surprisingly fast! I'll definately be repurchasing!!
Briana C.
I really like there products! Ive tried different nail polishes and I absolutely fell in love. Its pretty cheap and its better than spending 30$ at a nail salon
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?