BY SALLY HANSEN #9 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I really like this product. It is clear and works wonders on my nails. My nails are soft and I have one nail that splits down at the tip. Since I have been using this product my fingernails have greatly improved. Thanks Sally Hansen!
Jenniffer R.
Hialeah, FL
I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy. I haven't applied any colors on top and only use it as a base coat for now. It's a great product and I think everyone should have it!
Jasmine F.
This stuff really works, I'm a terrible nail biter and hot acrylics that ruined my nails. Within days my nails were harder and thus they grow without breaking and look like I never damaged them
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Worst product ever, sort of. They grew my nails and they made them harder. They won't stay long because if you have hard nails, your nails will chip off or completely break off. I recommend this to no one.
Whitney K.
This stuff is awesome. My nails are definitely very soft and weak. Within a week this stuff has really made them very strong. I apply every other day to every day. Excited to see where I am in a month.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
LOVE THE COLOR! I've only tried one of these and it would last about a week due to me having a kid and pets I have to clean and cook so a week is marvelous for me lol it looks very metallic and it definitely catches people attention, you'll get Lots of compliments!
Nana
I am a former nail biter. One of my New Year's resolutions was to quit the biting and grow my nails out a bit. 3 weeks have past and I'm going strong. I love this product so much because I feel like it made the growing out process a whole lot faster and easier.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Discovered Sally Hansen about a year ago, have collected 11 bottles of nail polish from this line since then. The nail polish stays in for days even if you use your hands to do stuff or wash the dishes. Makes your nails get stronger underneath
Anne I.
Torrance, CA
Hi, I have been using this product for over a week and a half..It does work but it takes a little time.. I am also using other products with this to help my nails grow faster..
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Me and my mom have used this nail glue on several occasions. There are cheaper ones out there that work almost as if not as good as this one. It does do what it is supposed to do if used correctly. Just a little more expensive then off brands.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?