BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Sarah H.
I have always had weak nails that break and peel easily. I have also always had problems with biting/ripping my nails after they got to a certain length. I borrowed some of this from my sister to use as a base coat and it works amazingly. My nails are much stronger and my nail polish went twice as long without any chipping.
Rachel P.
Nail growth miracle serum has really helped my nails! I think that this works well it has made my nails stronger. I always break them and currently they are growing stronger than ever. They have been growing, but not in 5 days. This works well if you are looking for a gradual process. I am about a week into using it and have seen some growth but nothing crazy. Yes I would refer this to a friend.
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I really like this product. It is clear and works wonders on my nails. My nails are soft and I have one nail that splits down at the tip. Since I have been using this product my fingernails have greatly improved. Thanks Sally Hansen!
Jasmine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works, I'm a terrible nail biter and hot acrylics that ruined my nails. Within days my nails were harder and thus they grow without breaking and look like I never damaged them
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Worst product ever, sort of. They grew my nails and they made them harder. They won't stay long because if you have hard nails, your nails will chip off or completely break off. I recommend this to no one.
Whitney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome. My nails are definitely very soft and weak. Within a week this stuff has really made them very strong. I apply every other day to every day. Excited to see where I am in a month.
Nana
I am a former nail biter. One of my New Year's resolutions was to quit the biting and grow my nails out a bit. 3 weeks have past and I'm going strong. I love this product so much because I feel like it made the growing out process a whole lot faster and easier.
Anne I.
Torrance, CA
Hi, I have been using this product for over a week and a half..It does work but it takes a little time.. I am also using other products with this to help my nails grow faster..
Sara L.
As advertised! I'm rough on my nails but this stuff keeps them presentable. In the pic I applied to everything but my middle finger for three weeks. see for yourself.
Sara K.
South Bend, IN
I swear by this product! It has worked wonders for me. I apply one coat, nothing the next day, another coat the next day, then take off and start over. Kind of weird process but it has worked for me. Can also be used as a basecoat.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?