BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
The Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle really does work. When I use to used it, I definitely saw results within a week. My nails did continue to grow because I kept using it. The only problem I had or I did was that I stopped using it. It was my fault. I just got so lazy. Because you have to continue to apply it everyday. And it is a little on the pricey side, but it is worth it since it works and does what they say that it would do. I need to start back using it again. I would definitely recommend this nail treatment.
Deana G.
hopkinsville
Love love love this.I normally have short brittle nails would only grow so long and then break but after using this I saw a hive difference in how quick and strong my nails grew.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails? Like seriously, after more than 3 days of using it you can basically PEEL it off your nails. WHATS THE POINT OF THAT. It really has nothing to do with moisture, it just adds layer after layer of clear polish to your nails, which makes them 'seem' thicker when they really aren't.
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product and will swear by it! Many people just think it is expensive clear nail polish, but it is SO much more than that! I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product! I just followed the directions on the bottle and by the end of the first week, i noticed my nails grew considerably longer!
Sarah H.
I have always had weak nails that break and peel easily. I have also always had problems with biting/ripping my nails after they got to a certain length. I borrowed some of this from my sister to use as a base coat and it works amazingly. My nails are much stronger and my nail polish went twice as long without any chipping.
Rachel P.
Nail growth miracle serum has really helped my nails! I think that this works well it has made my nails stronger. I always break them and currently they are growing stronger than ever. They have been growing, but not in 5 days. This works well if you are looking for a gradual process. I am about a week into using it and have seen some growth but nothing crazy. Yes I would refer this to a friend.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
I go through phases of getting my nails done (acrylic) and growing them out natural. I perpetually have trouble growing them out, but I always go to Sally Hansen for nail products like these. I use the strengthener frequently and am planning on using it this weekend as well!
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Great product,I used in junior high when stop biting my nails and wanted grow them,it's work really well and my nails grow fast. To be fat it only brand I used so ha w no comparing,but I was very happy with the results,I got at CVS
Erin B.
Didn't these come out... oh... about 12 years ago? Yes, they're incredibly awesome, but good luck finding them for sale! I still have the silver one I bought ages ago and it's perfect for stamping and has an almost mirror-like finish. I save it for special occasions since it's kind of rare these days.
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I really like this product. It is clear and works wonders on my nails. My nails are soft and I have one nail that splits down at the tip. Since I have been using this product my fingernails have greatly improved. Thanks Sally Hansen!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?