BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Katie P.
Nail products for me are a necessity! I just can't live without them! For me nail care is so important n this product helped my nails grow longer and made them much stronger then what they were. Definetly recommend this product.
Nasma S.
I have been using this product for a months.
It is slowly improving my nail condition. The only fault I can say is the time it's taking.
The price is expensive compared to others.
I'm not sure yet if I would recommend it yet.
Natalie E.
Dorset, Bournemouth
I use to use this so much when I was younger as I had acriclic nails for years.my own nail were shocking but please use this every night as you will find it will really help and make thoses nail go from strength to strength.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Fab product....i've noticed a dramatic difference in my nails since using this!!  My nails have always been brittle but this little miracle has been making them look and feel a lot stronger.....
Vanessa N.
Good alternative to a clear polish as it helps your nails grow but does not sink in like a treatment usually does. I bought it in boots and it was relatively well priced. Would recommend to others.
Victoria R.
This nail growth treatment works for me. It makes them feel healthier and stronger which I assume encourages nail growth. I like this treatment from Sally Hansen and I would get again for sure!
Silan A.
I have very weak nails which tend to break easily and this product has definitely improved my nail growth and strength after using it twice a week. I'm very impressed and it's something which I always keep in my nail polish jar.
Megan C.
Amazing! I am a nail biter and have always been discouraged when I try to stop because it takes so long to see results but not with this! Nails grow very quickly and are stronger so they don't break as easily. Works just as expected and it's great.
Katya M.
Cambridge
I love this product. I have bought several bottles since i first discovered it and it really does as it says on the box! Within about 3-4 days there is a noteable growth, i tend to re-apply daily even though there is no need to as it will stay on for a good few days. Brilliant product :)
Claire M.
This stuff is awesome. I had false nails for so long so when I finally decided to go 'natural' again this product helped my nails get back to the strength they should be. Medicine for nails so to speak. Very highly recommended.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?