BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Katie L.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this as per the instructions and unfortunately didn't really notice any difference, I haven't tried any other brands, It's affordably priced however definitely didn't do anything for me as I'm a nail biter. Unfortunately No I won't be buying again
Hannah B.
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
for someone who bites their nails *cough* (me) I found this amazing, use this every other day on clean nails and I swear you'll have healthy look nails with length in just 1 week, I got so much growth out of this product, highly recommend!
Grace H.
I love to use this Salk Hansen nail growth oil. It is lovely and moisturising and has really really helped to grow and strengthen my nails! They don't break or bend as easily and make a manicure look so much better or healthy, strong nails!
Katie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail products for me are a necessity! I just can't live without them! For me nail care is so important n this product helped my nails grow longer and made them much stronger then what they were. Definetly recommend this product.
Nasma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a months.
It is slowly improving my nail condition. The only fault I can say is the time it's taking.
The price is expensive compared to others.
I'm not sure yet if I would recommend it yet.
Natalie E.
Dorset, Bournemouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this so much when I was younger as I had acriclic nails for years.my own nail were shocking but please use this every night as you will find it will really help and make thoses nail go from strength to strength.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Ayrshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fab product....i've noticed a dramatic difference in my nails since using this!!  My nails have always been brittle but this little miracle has been making them look and feel a lot stronger.....
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good alternative to a clear polish as it helps your nails grow but does not sink in like a treatment usually does. I bought it in boots and it was relatively well priced. Would recommend to others.
Victoria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail growth treatment works for me. It makes them feel healthier and stronger which I assume encourages nail growth. I like this treatment from Sally Hansen and I would get again for sure!
Silan A.
I have very weak nails which tend to break easily and this product has definitely improved my nail growth and strength after using it twice a week. I'm very impressed and it's something which I always keep in my nail polish jar.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?