BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Nail Treatments

Our breakthrough Peptide serum, enriched with Biotin, is designed to support fast nail growth.
Nails become resistant to damage as they grow, while cuticles are softer and smoother. With this emergency treatment, see up to 59% longer nails in just 2 weeks!* *Based on fixed point nail measurement in 2 weeks
Apply daily. Massage 1 drop of Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ on each nail and cuticle. Use on bare nails or over your favorite Sally Hansen polish.
Add Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ to your nail care collection – you never know when nails will need a miracle!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phytantriol, Buteth-3, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Sulfate, Laureth-3, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Palmaria Palmata Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Methylparaben, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Propylparaben, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), D&C Red No. 33 (Ci 17200).

How To Apply:

• Apply daily.
  • Massage 1 drop of Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ on each nail and cuticle.
  • Use on bare nails or over your favorite Sally Hansen polish.

Buy on ULTA*
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This bottle of Miracle Growth Nail Serum lasts a long time because you only need a tiny drop for each nail, so it’s definitely worth the $7 price tag...

Even better, it does what it says it will. It does help my nails grow faster than they would alone, but it is a slow process. So don’t expect an overnight miracle.

The bottle comes with a convenient dropper top, which makes it easy to apply. You put a little bit on each nail, massage it in, and let it dry before applying any nail polish. You can also put this serum on top of nail polish, but I find it isn’t as effective that way. My only complaint is that no matter how you apply it, it doesn’t dry very fast. So it requires patience to let it fully absorb. But once it does, just wait and see the beautifully long nails you’ll have when you use this serum daily!
Jackattack G.
I can see a difference already using this for a week. I like that it’s a serum so it seeps in your nail when it dries giving the best results. I always had a hard time with nail growth nail polishes. I end up biting them off or peeling off the polish... I love sally hansen! I can’t wait to try more nail care.
Jacqui K.
Rochester
It's a strange formula. It's like a thicker serum that you apply with a dropper applicator. I rub it into my nails and cuticles every so often. I think using a combination of this and taking biotin my nails have gotten longer and stronger. A little pricey, though.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I used to buy the Sally Hansen grow nails now serum but this one is way better! Just because you can apply it even wearing nail polish! Good price and it really helps my nails to grow healthier and stronger!
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is one of my must have nail products & has been for years. I apply a small drop and massage into nails & cuticles and it helps my nails look healthier, shinier and grow so much faster than without it.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This serum is really nice. I put it on twice a day, and it moisturizers my nail/cuticle, and helps my nails to grow. It's pretty easy to use, and dries down to a creamy feel (not oily) so that you don't have to worry about leaving greasy residue on everything you touch. I recommend not to put it on immediately before putting nail polish on, because it's going to make the nail polish smudge and it will take forever to dry. Apply it immediately after removing your nail polish, wait about 30-60 minutes, then paint your nails, and then apply it on top of your nail polish every day (by your cuticle) twice a day to ensure best results! That's how I use it and I find it works very well
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
I was a nail biter for years and have always had really short nails, I was tired of biting them and tried growing them out but it seemed to take forever on my own. I started using Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum, and let me just say it is a miracle! I get mine at Sallys beauty supply. It works wonders on my nails, they no longer feel brittle
Lina S.
I picked this up a few days ago and after only 3 days, I can already see that it's working. I'm a nervous biting with brittle nails and I can already tell this is going to save me pain and time. No greasy feel. Works it's magic even after several hand washes.
Ashlynne K.
Caseyville
My mom bought this a while back when she got her acrylic nails taken off. It worked so well! Her nails and my nails are both super brittle and paper thin after fake nails and this helped! It really did strengthen our nails quickly.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I used this product as soon as I got my acrylic nails removed because they were in such a weak state. This quite literally transformed my nails back to normal health and sometimes I think it made my nails better than before.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Has anyone notice a diffebce been wa ting to try
Megan  C.
Does this make your nails stronger as well?
Katherine H.
Novi, MI
About how long do you have to use this before you notice results? Also, if you stop do your nails stay strong?