BY SALLY HANSEN

Our breakthrough Peptide serum, enriched with Biotin, is designed to support fast nail growth.
Nails become resistant to damage as they grow, while cuticles are softer and smoother. With this emergency treatment, see up to 59% longer nails in just 2 weeks!* *Based on fixed point nail measurement in 2 weeks
Apply daily. Massage 1 drop of Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ on each nail and cuticle. Use on bare nails or over your favorite Sally Hansen polish.
Add Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ to your nail care collection – you never know when nails will need a miracle!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phytantriol, Buteth-3, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Sulfate, Laureth-3, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Palmaria Palmata Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Methylparaben, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Propylparaben, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), D&C Red No. 33 (Ci 17200).

How To Apply:

• Apply daily.
  • Massage 1 drop of Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™ on each nail and cuticle.
  • Use on bare nails or over your favorite Sally Hansen polish.

• About how long do you have to use this before you notice ...1 Answers
  • Does this make your nails stronger as well?2 Answers
  • Has anyone notice a diffebce been wa ting to try3 Answers
Sally Hansen® Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Nailgrowth Miracle Serum™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
member-7374b
I used to have long, strong beautiful nails until a thyroid condition that I developed in my early 50s caused them to become weak and brittle. They were still pretty, though I had to keep them shorter than I was used to. However, when my daughter was getting married I had acrylic nails applied for the first time, and what a mistake that was! The young (evidently inexperienced) lady burned down into the nail bed on several of my nails and I haven't been able to grow them since. They flake, peel, break, have horrible ridges, and if they ever make it to any length at all, then they split.
I was SO hoping that Sally Hensen's nailgrowth Miracle would be my miracle cure, but after using almost 3/4 of a bottle, I honestly can't tell one single bit of difference. To me, it seems like a thick coating of clear polish, and it peels off VERY easily. I think I would probably get more help with my particular problem if I just used the clear polish.
I don't know why this product didn't work for my, but it didn't. I wish it had.
Elikem K.
I don’t know if they changed the formula or not. It’s not as effective as it used to be. Easy to use though. Recently bought one kinda disappointing since the first time I got it,it worked really well.
Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
It's a strange formula. It's like a thicker serum that you apply with a dropper applicator. I rub it into my nails and cuticles every so often. I think using a combination of this and taking biotin my nails have gotten longer and stronger. A little pricey, though.
Jacklyn P.
I can see a difference already using this for a week. I like that it’s a serum so it seeps in your nail when it dries giving the best results. I always had a hard time with nail growth nail polishes. I end up biting them off or peeling off the polish... I love sally hansen! I can’t wait to try more nail care.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I used to buy the Sally Hansen grow nails now serum but this one is way better! Just because you can apply it even wearing nail polish! Good price and it really helps my nails to grow healthier and stronger!
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff really works for lengthening nails and hydrating dry cuticles. You’ll see results instantly. It hardens my nails making them stronger and you can get this product at a really good price
IVANNA F.
Newark, NJ
OMG! Best product ever invented. My nails are lit and large because of this miracle serum! I love it and I will buy it 20 times more and I will recommend it too. 100% stunning
Rebecca m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! What an awesome product!

This serum helps my nails grow FAST! I apply this everyday (when I remember🤣) and when I do my nails grow very fast. They don't help my nails thicken or grow stronger, just longer. So if that's what you're looking for then I highly recommend it.
Btw, I get it at WalMart.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Sally Hansen nail growth Miracle serum is perfect to keep your nails growing long and strong the healthy way. It's just an extra added bonus to your health routine. I love this product because of the price it's reasonably priced it's quick and easy to use.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Purchased at: CVS
Sally Hansen always has a variety of nail growth products. This is an oil that comes with a glass dropper it’s so cute. This will make your nails grow up to 59% longer. You can wear it with bare nails or on top of your favorite color.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Has anyone notice a diffebce been wa ting to try
Megan  C.
Does this make your nails stronger as well?
Katherine H.
Novi, MI
About how long do you have to use this before you notice results? Also, if you stop do your nails stay strong?