BY SALLY HANSEN

59% longer nails* Instantly smoothes cuticles. Guaranteed! Applied Peptide Technology. Peptide rich formula enhances natural nail growth improves overall appearance of nails cuticles. What it is: A breakthrough nail treatment designed to support fast natural nail growth as it perfects cuticles. How it works: Concentrated Peptide Serum formula enriched with Biotin enhances natural nail growth without brittleness. Nails become resistant to damage as they grow and cuticles are miraculously softer and soother. The results: Measurably longer nails and flawless looking cuticles. To use: Apply daily. Massage one drop on each nail cuticle. Use on bare nails or over any nail color. Use with Nailgrowth Miracle Nail Color for maximum results. *based on a fixed point nail measurement in 2 weeks. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use Sally Hansen hard as nails and on a trip to Rite Aid they happened to have a sale of buy one Sally Hansen nail product get the second 50% off! (Amazing deal I know) well I decided to give the nail growth miracle a try, generally it's 8.99 so I thought it's on sale perfect time, well! Best idea EVER a little over three months and my nails are beautiful! Strong long and so healthy! I had gone to get a pedicure and the woman asked me where I had gotten my nails done because they looked so real!!! Super head has ladies!!! This is the best buy ever and I so suggest getting this with the hard as nails!
Lizzy P.
Coral Gables, FL
This personally is not my favorite miracle serum that Sally Hansen offers. It's very average. It leaves your nails feeling a bit oily and I don't see the best results as compared to other products. For what it does, it's a bit overpriced and I recommend other products from Sally Hansen other than this one!
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
I have extremely brittle nails that break and peel so they never get past a certain length. I started putting this on every night and my nails started growing super quickly and we're strong! The only downside is that it is a little sticky feeling but that goes away after a few minutes.
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bottle of Miracle Growth Nail Serum lasts a long time because you only need a tiny drop for each nail, so it’s definitely worth the $7 price tag...

Even better, it does what it says it will. It does help my nails grow faster than they would alone, but it is a slow process. So don’t expect an overnight miracle.

The bottle comes with a convenient dropper top, which makes it easy to apply. You put a little bit on each nail, massage it in, and let it dry before applying any nail polish. You can also put this serum on top of nail polish, but I find it isn’t as effective that way. My only complaint is that no matter how you apply it, it doesn’t dry very fast. So it requires patience to let it fully absorb. But once it does, just wait and see the beautifully long nails you’ll have when you use this serum daily!
Ashlynne K.
Edwardsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought this a while back when she got her acrylic nails taken off. It worked so well! Her nails and my nails are both super brittle and paper thin after fake nails and this helped! It really did strengthen our nails quickly.
Samantha L.
NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is really nice. I put it on twice a day, and it moisturizers my nail/cuticle, and helps my nails to grow. It's pretty easy to use, and dries down to a creamy feel (not oily) so that you don't have to worry about leaving greasy residue on everything you touch. I recommend not to put it on immediately before putting nail polish on, because it's going to make the nail polish smudge and it will take forever to dry. Apply it immediately after removing your nail polish, wait about 30-60 minutes, then paint your nails, and then apply it on top of your nail polish every day (by your cuticle) twice a day to ensure best results! That's how I use it and I find it works very well
Sarah H.
I have always had trouble with my nails. After discovering the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth nail polish and having amazing results, I decided to give the serum a try. So far it has not worked as well as the nail polish did for me. It does seem to be helping, though. With this product, my nails do feel a little stronger and are definitely growing faster. I have found the serum to be perfect for using after removing old nail polish.
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a nail biter for years and have always had really short nails, I was tired of biting them and tried growing them out but it seemed to take forever on my own. I started using Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum, and let me just say it is a miracle! I get mine at Sallys beauty supply. It works wonders on my nails, they no longer feel brittle
Lina P.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a favorite, but not disliked either! It's easy to apply since it has a dropper, and you have complete control of the amount you use. I saw small progress in my nail's growth, but not a humongous difference.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product as soon as I got my acrylic nails removed because they were in such a weak state. This quite literally transformed my nails back to normal health and sometimes I think it made my nails better than before.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone notice a diffebce been wa ting to try
Megan  C.
Does this make your nails stronger as well?
Katherine H.
Novi, MI
About how long do you have to use this before you notice results? Also, if you stop do your nails stay strong?