BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

This salon-strength emergency treatment eliminates brittleness, protects against splitting and tearing and encourages growth. Our exclusive Soy Protein formula helps strengthen and lengthen, while Keratin helps defend against damage and Collagen and Multi-Vitamins promote healthy nails.
See longer, stronger, more beautiful nails in just 5 days!
Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles. Massage gently. Replace cap tightly. Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.
Keep a bottle handy – you never know when nails will need a miracle!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Keratin Amino Acids, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725). Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles.
  • Massage gently.
  • Replace cap tightly.
  • Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the shade and the formula of this nail polish. The color so classy and clean and light and compatible to wear in any situation occasion. The miracle growth formula of the nail polish definitely really works. I saw my nails grow drastically stronger and longer after using this product for a quite a short amount of time. I noticed the results after a week and especially noticeable results after 2 to 3 weeks of use. My nails look better and better each time I used it when I would take off the nail polish my actual nail would feel and look stronger and longer. The product is not too pricey and is available at Walmart and Walgreens and CVS.
Arria C.
This nail polish actually helps your nails grow. I have a bad habit of peeling them, but I’ve been trying to stop and this has helped them grow long and beautiful. You can put it under a layer of nail polish or alone. If you just use it, it give your nails a nice shine. I saw results within a week when I used it every two days (like the package said) but now I use it every few days. Would recommend!!
Cameron O.
West Virginia
I have always had very weak, brittle nails and this has been my saving grace. I was never able to grow my nails out, I always wore acrylics. When I started nursing school, I had to find something for my real nails because acrylics weren’t an option.
This has been the best nail strengthener I have found. I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth G.
bryan
Omg I love this stuff!!! It makes my nails so strong and grow so fast ! When I get fake nails I always put this in when I take them off. Hands down favorite base nail polish. It does dry out quickly though
Cassandra H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Had this, but in a purple bottle. Tried it out to help grow my nails, it Definitely worked. Not only did it help them grow, it also made them strong and prevented chipping easily.
Lindsey M.
Keyser, WV
I love this stuff. I constantly am buying more and more. I tend to bite my nails and I hate that they're so short. I use this stuff and it helps to get my nails longer and beautiful so that I don't want to bite them and ruin them. I really think this stuff works, my nails grow longer and are stronger than when I don't use it.
Gabriella N.
Over the summer, I made it my mission to grow out my nails. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without Sally Hansen's treatment. I could see the results almost instantly! Now, my nails are not only long, but STRONG. I even recommended it to my roommate, and her nails are growing so quickly! We love it!
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
I love the crystal chrome its white in color but works so good under a glitter polish it also dries so fast witch is great for me cause i hate waiting for nails to dry
Carmen M.
Longmont
I love this product. Not only did my nails grow longer they got stronger. I have used is as a base coat under polish as well. I bought it at the local Walgreens. Totally would recommend this to everyone who struggles with weak nails.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
I didn't notice any difference in my nails growth but I like how it nourish and soften cuticles , I guess if I use it continuously for a month or so I may see a difference in the growth
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?