BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

This salon-strength emergency treatment eliminates brittleness, protects against splitting and tearing and encourages growth. Our exclusive Soy Protein formula helps strengthen and lengthen, while Keratin helps defend against damage and Collagen and Multi-Vitamins promote healthy nails.
See longer, stronger, more beautiful nails in just 5 days!
Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles. Massage gently. Replace cap tightly. Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.
Keep a bottle handy – you never know when nails will need a miracle!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Keratin Amino Acids, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725). Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles.
  • Massage gently.
  • Replace cap tightly.
  • Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the shade and the formula of this nail polish. The color so classy and clean and light and compatible to wear in any situation occasion. The miracle growth formula of the nail polish definitely really works. I saw my nails grow drastically stronger and longer after using this product for a quite a short amount of time. I noticed the results after a week and especially noticeable results after 2 to 3 weeks of use. My nails look better and better each time I used it when I would take off the nail polish my actual nail would feel and look stronger and longer. The product is not too pricey and is available at Walmart and Walgreens and CVS.
Arria C.
This nail polish actually helps your nails grow. I have a bad habit of peeling them, but I’ve been trying to stop and this has helped them grow long and beautiful. You can put it under a layer of nail polish or alone. If you just use it, it give your nails a nice shine. I saw results within a week when I used it every two days (like the package said) but now I use it every few days. Would recommend!!
Heidi R.
Saint Louis, MO
Flashback 8 years ago when I discovered this miracle...and never turned back! I also use Essie's strengthening products and when you combine forces these really change the game. I have real nails that grow thicker and longer than my gel manicures used to allow. LOVE this and you honestly won't find a better product for the price.
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
I've been using Sally Hansen products for decades. They cost a little bit more, but in my opinion they're well worth it. This particular item is supposed to help growth of your nails and I can't really say that I notice my nails growing any faster, however they are stronger when I wear it. Perhaps the miracle growth is in the fact that it strengthens your nails so they don't break as easily and appeared to grow longer because you're keeping them longer.
Elizabeth G.
bryan
Omg I love this stuff!!! It makes my nails so strong and grow so fast ! When I get fake nails I always put this in when I take them off. Hands down favorite base nail polish. It does dry out quickly though
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
This stuff works great. I use it alone and it gives your nails a shine or as a base coat under my polish. My nails really do grow and strengthen while using this product. I would definitely buy again.
Beatriz D.
Chicago
My nails are very thin and break very easily. I tried this product to make my nails grow longer. This product does work and make my nails grow the length that I like. This product is worth the price because it does what it says grown your nails. Definitely recommending this to anyone who want to grow there nail longer and quicker.
Gabriella N.
Over the summer, I made it my mission to grow out my nails. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without Sally Hansen's treatment. I could see the results almost instantly! Now, my nails are not only long, but STRONG. I even recommended it to my roommate, and her nails are growing so quickly! We love it!
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
I love the crystal chrome its white in color but works so good under a glitter polish it also dries so fast witch is great for me cause i hate waiting for nails to dry
Jamie H.
I've started using this product because my nails have taken a hit from pregnancy and breastfeeding. Still have a ways to go but my nails are so much stronger and are getting longer
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?

back