BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

This salon-strength emergency treatment eliminates brittleness, protects against splitting and tearing and encourages growth. Our exclusive Soy Protein formula helps strengthen and lengthen, while Keratin helps defend against damage and Collagen and Multi-Vitamins promote healthy nails.
See longer, stronger, more beautiful nails in just 5 days!
Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles. Massage gently. Replace cap tightly. Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.
Keep a bottle handy – you never know when nails will need a miracle!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Keratin Amino Acids, Mercaptopropionic Acid, Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725). Sodium Chloride, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Brush Nailgrowth Miracle® onto nails and cuticles.
  • Massage gently.
  • Replace cap tightly.
  • Nailgrowth Miracle® may be used over nail color.

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so...2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the shade and the formula of this nail polish. The color so classy and clean and light and compatible to wear in any situation occasion. The miracle growth formula of the nail polish definitely really works. I saw my nails grow drastically stronger and longer after using this product for a quite a short amount of time. I noticed the results after a week and especially noticeable results after 2 to 3 weeks of use. My nails look better and better each time I used it when I would take off the nail polish my actual nail would feel and look stronger and longer. The product is not too pricey and is available at Walmart and Walgreens and CVS.
Arria C.
This nail polish actually helps your nails grow. I have a bad habit of peeling them, but I’ve been trying to stop and this has helped them grow long and beautiful. You can put it under a layer of nail polish or alone. If you just use it, it give your nails a nice shine. I saw results within a week when I used it every two days (like the package said) but now I use it every few days. Would recommend!!
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
I've been using Sally Hansen products for decades. They cost a little bit more, but in my opinion they're well worth it. This particular item is supposed to help growth of your nails and I can't really say that I notice my nails growing any faster, however they are stronger when I wear it. Perhaps the miracle growth is in the fact that it strengthens your nails so they don't break as easily and appeared to grow longer because you're keeping them longer.
Elizabeth G.
bryan
Omg I love this stuff!!! It makes my nails so strong and grow so fast ! When I get fake nails I always put this in when I take them off. Hands down favorite base nail polish. It does dry out quickly though
Beatriz D.
Chicago
My nails are very thin and break very easily. I tried this product to make my nails grow longer. This product does work and make my nails grow the length that I like. This product is worth the price because it does what it says grown your nails. Definitely recommending this to anyone who want to grow there nail longer and quicker.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
I love the crystal chrome its white in color but works so good under a glitter polish it also dries so fast witch is great for me cause i hate waiting for nails to dry
Jamie H.
I've started using this product because my nails have taken a hit from pregnancy and breastfeeding. Still have a ways to go but my nails are so much stronger and are getting longer
Cassandra H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Had this, but in a purple bottle. Tried it out to help grow my nails, it Definitely worked. Not only did it help them grow, it also made them strong and prevented chipping easily.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
The best! Bought is at my local Rite-Aid and figured id try it out, followed step by step instructions and two weeks go bye and i have nails!! Strong and healthy nails. This is a must!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I don’t think this did anything for growing my nails, however I did like the color and my nails felt stronger with the polish, but if you want longer nails, save the money on this product
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
How can I help my nails from chipping on the sides of my nails?? am I supposed to file daily or just use nail polish?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?