12 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN

Expect a miracle Sally Knows miracles do happen thanks to a scientific breakthrough utilizing Advanced Peptide Technology. Nails grow 30% longer in just 5 days.* This exclusive nail color formula with Peptides, Keratin, Biotin and Multi-Vitamins reinforces nails to resist splitting, cracking and breaking. *Based on a fixed point nail measurement in 5 days. .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I WAS DISSPOINTED IN THIS NAIL PRODUCT I USED ONE OF THERE PALE PINK COLOR I FORGOT THE NAME BUT IT DIDNT LEAVE MY NAIL A PALE PINK THE POLISH TURNED A WIERD YELLOW LIKE A PLASTIC YELLOW..LIKE THE COLOR OF A CONDOM OR A DOCTOR GLOVE.VERY UGLY.MAYBE IT WAS DIFFECTED..WHO KNOWS" in 13 reviews
  • "After a very damaging round of acrylics left my nails short, brittle, and damaged I picked up the clear and "Innocent Nude" colors of this line from Sally Hansen to give it a try." in 5 reviews
  • "Though the color was not bad (needed 2-3 coats) I did not notice any difference in nail length or durability." in 3 reviews
  • "I love the color, I don't really need anything to help my nails grow so isn't something I normally buy." in 3 reviews
  • "It doesn't help my nails grow or I haven't seen any improvement yet." in 3 reviews
M F.
M F.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is not great for me. I have no patience with waiting for polish to dry and this took forever. I do like the brush, it's flat and wide. It takes a few coats to become opaque, but then I was also using a very light color. I much prefer wet n wild polish to any of the Sally Hansen ones.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
This polish comes in a variety of beautiful colors. Just like advertised, it truly promotes the growth of your nails. Since beginning use, the pace of nail growth has sped up noteworthily. I recommend for anyone who is wanting some longer nails.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Dundalk, MD
I give this 3 stars because it seemed like it worked pretty well but I am a nail bitter so anytime my nails got a little long I would bite them. I guess I am not the best reviewer for this product.
Lena M.
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Definitely works! My nails started growing after 4 days! I did have one nail break but I'll admit I should've filed it... other than that it's a great polish especially for the price!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great! It seems to hold longer than most other nail products that I use and doesn't chip as easily! It is a wonderful product. Definitely worth trying.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
I don't really find this product to help grow my nails. It does, however, work as a nice top coat so I do purchase it occasionally but I don't expect any miracles.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they offer nude colors cause I am recently really into nude. I also love the formula not too thick and not too thin! Perfect application!!❤
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Culver City, CA
Love! totally works and my nails grew super fast love! totally works and my nails grew super fast love! totally works and my nails grew super fast
mayra m.
mayra m.
Corp Christi, TX
i have "Divine Wine" very beautiful red shade. although it does not really help with nail growth the shades of color are very pretty😊
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
I love the packaging of Sally Hansen and I think it has some of the longest wearing polish out there. The colors are great!
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
How can I help my nails from chipping on the sides of my nails?? am I supposed to file daily or just use nail polish?
Shakeelah J.
Shakeelah J.
South africa, cape town
After using this product, how long can i expect to see nail growth?
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
How many nail colors are available?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does really help to make your nails grow ?
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help strengthen your nails? Also, is the color pigmented or patchy?