BY SALLY HANSEN

Expect a miracle Sally Knows miracles do happen thanks to a scientific breakthrough utilizing Advanced Peptide Technology. Nails grow 30% longer in just 5 days.* This exclusive nail color formula with Peptides, Keratin, Biotin and Multi-Vitamins reinforces nails to resist splitting, cracking and breaking. *Based on a fixed point nail measurement in 5 days. .

Buy on Walmart
  • "I WAS DISSPOINTED IN THIS NAIL PRODUCT I USED ONE OF THERE PALE PINK COLOR I FORGOT THE NAME BUT IT DIDNT LEAVE MY NAIL A PALE PINK THE POLISH TURNED A WIERD YELLOW LIKE A PLASTIC YELLOW..LIKE THE COLOR OF A CONDOM OR A DOCTOR GLOVE.VERY UGLY.MAYBE IT WAS DIFFECTED..WHO KNOWS" in 13 reviews
  • "After a very damaging round of acrylics left my nails short, brittle, and damaged I picked up the clear and "Innocent Nude" colors of this line from Sally Hansen to give it a try." in 5 reviews
  • "I own this in white, I bought it just for nail art and a regular polish, I didn't even realize it was nail grow until after." in 3 reviews
  • "It doesn't help my nails grow or I haven't seen any improvement yet." in 3 reviews
  • "Though the color was not bad (needed 2-3 coats) I did not notice any difference in nail length or durability." in 3 reviews
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Bold Buff more...
I don’t think this did anything for growing my nails, however I did like the color and my nails felt stronger with the polish, but if you want longer nails, save the money on this product
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I have been a nail biter forever and am always looking for great ways to strengthen my nails. After a very damaging round of acrylics left my nails short, brittle, and damaged I picked up the clear and "Innocent Nude" colors of this line from Sally Hansen to give it a try. The nude is very very very sheer, and takes several coats to look like you're wearing anything. The clear is really shiny and helps keep the bottom coats on. Both go on thin and dry quickly. And I really have noticed an increase in the strength and length of my nails. My only complaint would be that if it is layered too think it does not dry well and will easily dent. Other than that I love it and will be buying more colors of the product in the future!
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle nail color: 325 Hibiscus.

I'm a big fan of sally Hansen nail colors! and products they work really well, last longer and don't chip. A+ plus for drug store product right!? unfortunately this color didn't give me the "true color" I wanted. its a babypink but.. does show on the nail quite that color. but I do suggest, Sally Hansen for your drugstore nail color!
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I own this in white, I bought it just for nail art and a regular polish, I didn't even realize it was nail grow until after. It does not make my nails grow. It also doesn't seem like a very good polish. It got super gloopy halfway through the bottle and now is unusable. It isn't totally opaque until about three coats and by then its so thick you're sure to mess up you nails. I'll pass next time.
M F.
Wichita, KS
This polish is not great for me. I have no patience with waiting for polish to dry and this took forever. I do like the brush, it's flat and wide. It takes a few coats to become opaque, but then I was also using a very light color. I much prefer wet n wild polish to any of the Sally Hansen ones.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Lauren R.
What a fantastic product. I'm really grateful for the high quality Sally Hansen has with their nail products. Great colours, long lasting, and easy to take off when I'm ready for a change all while helping my nail strength too!
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Definitely works! My nails started growing after 4 days! I did have one nail break but I'll admit I should've filed it... other than that it's a great polish especially for the price!
Ashleigh H.
This polish comes in a variety of beautiful colors. Just like advertised, it truly promotes the growth of your nails. Since beginning use, the pace of nail growth has sped up noteworthily. I recommend for anyone who is wanting some longer nails.
Alissa D.
I recently received 3 magnificent new colors from Influenster and Sally Hansen! (complimentary for testing purposes) ...."I Lilac you, Trouble Maker", and a red sparkle... Love this line of color & quality. Thanks Influenster!!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
How can I help my nails from chipping on the sides of my nails?? am I supposed to file daily or just use nail polish?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this really help strengthen your nails? Also, is the color pigmented or patchy?
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Does really help to make your nails grow ?
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
How many nail colors are available?
Shakeelah J.
South africa, cape town
After using this product, how long can i expect to see nail growth?