Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle®

by Sally Hansen

Salon strength formula supports fast nail growth Protects nails so they can grow out longer, stronger & more beautiful Results guaranteed!

I would love to test this as a reviewer.
[product:sally-hansen-nailgrowth-miracle] Has anyone tried this? What are your opinions on this?
tengo unas quebradizas, que tan efectivo es el tratamiento para este tipo de uñas?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle®!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® uploaded by Lionna H.
It actually is a miracle growth. I have this product twice .. great results!! My nails grow so fast and healthy Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle®
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® uploaded by Kelley M.
It works well enough. I don’t really notice a difference in the growth of my nails much more than I would with a regular top coat on. The OPI one is much better. You can wear this as a base coat or alone, but I will say you need to repaint it every day because it chips easily, you’re only supposed to use 1 coat, and turns this yellowy color the next day so it has to be repainted (I don’t smoke)
Lori A.
boomer
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® uploaded by Lori A.
My nails were brittle and peeled away after couple weeks of this they got stronger and finally growing Sally Hansen - Nailgrowth Miracle Serum
Derricka M.
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® uploaded by Derricka M.
I saw results in 2 weeks. I have a really bad habit of peeling my nails. The product really does work though. I would recommend it. My nails felt alot stronger when they grew. The smell is like your typical nail polish. Good product! No complaints.
Stephanie C.
I used to put this nail treatment on every day and it really did work to help grow out my nails that were brittle and damaged from having acrylics for so long. My nails are now strong and all of the damage is gone.
Elizabeth G.
bryan
Omg I love this stuff!!! It makes my nails so strong and grow so fast ! When I get fake nails I always put this in when I take them off. Hands down favorite base nail polish. It does dry out quickly though
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Every once in awhile I decide to get acrylic nails and they DESTROY my natural nails. This is my go to product. It helps my brittle sensitive nails get back to their natural self as quickly as possible!
Jenniffer R.
Hialeah, FL
I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy. I haven't applied any colors on top and only use it as a base coat for now. It's a great product and I think everyone should have it!
Madison P.
White Plains, NY
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® uploaded by Madison P.
I love this nail polish, you can use this as a base coat or just use it as nail polish, it will definitely takes some time for your nails too grow if you are a very impatient person like me about growing nails
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite product sally Hansen nail growth miracle is my favorite color nail polish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nas H.
il y a 2 mois
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle® Has anyone tried this? What are your opinions on this?
Eden B. il y a 2 mois
Yes, worth every penny! It keeps my nails strong and helps retain its length.