BY SALLY HANSEN #89 in Nail Files

30% Longer nails in 5 days guaranteed! Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth. For soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won't grow. Soy Protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness. Keratin... see more...

Carmen M.
Longmont
I love this product. Not only did my nails grow longer they got stronger. I have used is as a base coat under polish as well. I bought it at the local Walgreens. Totally would recommend this to everyone who struggles with weak nails.
Dominique H.
I've used this product for 9 years and I will never change it! I alway use it with a cuticle oil and my nails are now so strong and long that I can't use clippers to cut them! And a plus is that it dries really fast! And it doesn't smell like regular nail polish.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Jodie T.
Dublin
The miracle nail growth works ok. I personally see little difference in my nails but this is the only clear varnish I use. I found it worked best when I applied it for 2 days then completely removed it then reapplied it.
Noharllys F.
Doral, FL
The miracle nail growth works great. Personally I think it works best when I applied it for several days, then I completely eliminate it and then reapply it.