BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days*  Guaranteed! Dare to Compare! Salon Strength Treatment Exclusive protein complex prompts fast nail growth Salon Tested Dermatologist Tested Money Back Guarantee! You Have: Soft, bitten, thin or damaged nails that just won t grow. You Want: Results. Harder, longer, stronger nails - fast. How it Works: Soy protein binds moisture to nails - strengthening & lengthening without brittleness.  Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and tearing.  Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth.  Nails grow stronger, longer and beautiful! You ll Get: Visibly longer, beautiful nails in 5 days. *Nail tip measurement. Questions or comments?  Call us at 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. ; see more...

• I've been getting biogel on my nails for a while and took them of...1 Answers
  • Ive been looking for something to help my nails grow fast, i just...1 Answers
  • I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far hav...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I don't understand why nobody's mentioned the fact that it's basically just a clear coat that you add on top of your nails?" in 22 reviews
  • "But then I bought this and I just made them grow way faster I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I can continue to buy this but it does it job." in 5 reviews
  • "I tend to pick at my nails from time to time, so getting them to grow back just takes forever--Until I learned about this product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have Been using this product because it was recommended to me and i have to say i dont regret the buy because sally hansen helped my nails grow and i Get alot of compliments of my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this product 4 days ago and I have to say I'm impressed by the results., I've never seen my nails grow so quickly without breaking, flaking, or looking unhealthy." in 4 reviews
Freda N.
Akron
Review for: Clear more...
I ran across this product on sale at Walgreen and decided to purchase. My nails had started peeling due to the cold weather. I use it as a base coat for my polish or some times just wear it by itself. This product has done wonders for my nails and I have added this to my weekly manicure or use whenever I do a polish change Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
Jamie H.
I've started using this product because my nails have taken a hit from pregnancy and breastfeeding. Still have a ways to go but my nails are so much stronger and are getting longer
Alaina D.
Review for: Clear more...
I have tried several types of nail growth polish. This one works well however I’ve tried others that do compare! It is easy to apply and drys quick! (My fav part about it!) it is sort of pricey but most nail growth polishs are. I would recommend this polish to others. It gets the job done!
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
I would highly recommend Sally Hansen nail growth miracle; I have been using it for years. I can tell a difference within a week of using it, my nails are longer and stronger. I use as a basecoat or by itself.
Sabrina R.
This product certainly has helped my nails feel stronger but I HAVE to continuously use it daily for it to actually work (obviously). Once I stopped using it my nails became brittle again (BOO TO MY NAILS SUCKING) any ways I would recommend this for people who are committed to using it everyday. I will have to start up again and not get so lazy. I wish the dropper was easier to use, it doesn't seem to grasp the product so i kind of just have to spread the stick over my nails. Other than that it's pretty good!
Briana W.
halstead ks
I used this product twice a day for about two weeks, and I felt it worked really well. I have weak nails, that are flimsy and break easy. I was tired of acrylic nails, so I was looking for alternative solutions. I found this product at a Dillons store and immediately wanted to try it out. After the first week I definitely noticed a difference in my nails. They were stronger, and longer which I was extremely happy with. I really do recommend trying this product, because it works fast and is extremely effective.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This nail polish is actually a miracle! It 100% made me stop biting my nails. After applying, it instantly makes your nails feel 10 times stronger! The key is consistently applying it and never letting it come off. This also makes a great under coat so you don't have to miss out on having color on your nails. I definitely recommend if you want to stop biting your nails or if you just want stronger nails!
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
My husband got this for me from Walmart since I'm a chronicle nail bitter and have super short and weak nails and it really helped me out. I haven't tried other brands so I can't compare but i absolutely adore this product. I notice a difference within days of first applying. My nails grew faster and stronger and looked glossy and healthy. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Krissy K.
I think this product is "ok". It's better than putting nothing on your nails but I'm not sure if I'm fully convinced on its ability to grow or strengthen the nail. I also noticed that because the formula is thicker than usual top coat, it leaves an off white coloring on your nails (I.e. Dries a little cloudy white). I personally don't mind that, but understand that some might. I have only purchased this product once and still have it bought it from Walgreens
angie b.
My nails didn't really get any growth using this product and I use it for about 2 weeks. It was a little pricey for an oil. It was very easy to use and it did keep my nails moisturized. I would recommend this at all.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Does this product actually strengthen your nails? I have very brittle nails that break easily. I need something that will help build them back up.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
I've bitten my nails for so long I really need help, I so far have them grown a little bit. But I need them to continue and strengthen. Will this help?
Taylor T.
Do you wear this overtop of nail polish or do you apply directly to bare nails? Do both methods get the same results?
Lena M.
Flanders, NY
Is this worth paying for? My nails are so weak they never grow and are so short they don't even reach my fingertips.
Dora P.
So what is this actually a nail treatment or could this be used as a base coat as well?