BY SALLY HANSEN

Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Not only are my nails thin and weak but I bite them.as well I have bought there brand that stops toy from biting your nails or sucking your thumb and I have to say it is so hot and it worked so I bought hard as nails and it worked my nails are stronger so I would buy anything in this line
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have used this gel for about 3 weeks and I do see that they are stronger. I don't have as much flaking and chipping with my nails. My nails are natural and usually brittle. So far, I'm impressed with the gel. I just added the cuticle oil to my regimen. We'll see!!
Stephany P.
I liked the consistency of the product. Very easy to apply. I'm sad to say I didn't notice a difference. My nails are just as weak and brittle as they were day 1. I used the product for 2 weeks and then just tossed it.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this before and i loved it. It feels so good and cool on your nails and nail beds. Really works and smells really good.
Ana M.
Cachoeirinha, RS
I truly believe he improved my nail. I used this gel for 4 weeks and my nails got really strong. I'm impressed by the power of this gel. My only complaint is around the price, as I find it very expensive for little product. But I want more!! Recomend for who really need this treatment.