BY SALLY HANSEN #80 in Nail Treatments

Rise C.
Rise C.
Denver, CO
I came across this product because post baby my hormones were doing crazy things to my body. Brittle nails being one of those things. I tested this for about a month and followed instructions religiously. No real noticeable change, and I unfortunately didn't see any outside of normal growth. The price is low, so at least it wasn't an expensive loss?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Sacramento, CA
The moment I tried this product I instantly fell involve with it! I've had trouble growing out my nails and this stuff definitely helped me out. The gel formula makes it easy to apply and one swipe on each cuticle is enough!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail gel helps to moisturize my nails and it smells good too! It is easy to apply and also feels nice on my cuticles.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
I don't know if this actually helps the nail grow faster or if it is just me thinking that it does but i do feel like my nails are longer and stronger.
Kiara O.
Kiara O.
Mill Spring, NC
My nails were super damaged but this product fixed it real quick ! Would buy again :) also it helped me stop the horrible habit of biting my nails
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Diego, CA
I bought this 2 years ago because I used to bite my nails a lot and had a hard time growing them and this product really worked for me, I recommend it those who have the same problem
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good nail polish . It stays on too . It keeps your nails strong along and . It's cheaper than other gel polishes
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Simply rub it into your cuticles, not the type you have to paint it on and let dry. I see results quickly and not only does it help lengthen nails but strengthens them as well!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this growth gel does the job I usually apply at night on each nail. Very long lasting and soo easy to apply and use. Got it as a birthday present and very happy with it. Definitely going to repurchase