BY SALLY HANSEN

Mary B.
Benton, AR
I just started using Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel and I love it! I got instant results after first use. My cuticles are so bad and the skin around a few of my nails are rough. I nervously pick at them. My favorite thing is the wand/applicator that you can use to rub in and massage where you need it or just use your fingers. It feels refreshing and it's healing.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I use this product to help my nail health each time i do a manicure or pedicure for my self, my kids and others. I highly reccomend it.
Shaquoya B.
I've had this product for years, I enjoy it keeps my cuticles hydrate and soft. It also has a citrus smell to it and absorbs quickly which is a plus!
rayan s.
Beirut
Guys with out even me talking about this amzanig product people are. they did decover it becoues it really does the joub and even more