BY SALLY HANSEN #22 in Nail Treatments

Sally hansen nail treatment healthy cuticles now! see more...

• I constantly have dry cuticles and extra/dead skin. It makes me b...1 Answers
Ines G.
Ines G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my absolute must haves! Been using it for about 4 years and I always repurchase. A little goes a long way. Just dip your finger once lightly on the product and with that you could use it by dabbing on each finger once and massage on the cuticle. It absorbs quickly so you cant feel it however you can see its effects for a good 4 hours. I always reapply 3x a day and carry it everywhere. I use it all year round but i especially love it for SUMMER since its so light weight. Can i add? Smells AMAZING! as well.
Jestina R.
Jestina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product would definitely repurchase, I have noticed a difference in the overall "health of my nails" and highly reccomend
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Scottsburg, IN
This stuff is amazing. My cuticles are treated pretty rough where I work and they always end up looking horrible... then I found this stuff! It soothed and made them feel soft and healthy again. I've begun applying twice a week.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Great way to boost nail health after having false nails. It perks them right up...it made my nails a little bit harder after having had them sanded down.
Elvisa D.
Elvisa D.
Seatac, WA
Really does have your nails frowing fast but healthy as well there not easy to break
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sammamish, WA
Its not amazing, but its ok i have a jar and it doest come with much but you don't need much. Once you use up some of it the jar is just a waste of space though, if your looking for something more moisturizing i suggest essie's apricot cuticle oil.
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
I love this because my cuticles get bad sometimes, and this works so well It improves cuticles
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
This does work! All of Sally Hansen products are great salon quality just as they advertise, with a lower price!
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
anthony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a couple of weeks I saw the marks I had from wearing acrylic nails start to fade and heal. This really helped the health of my nails
sapna c.
sapna c.
This is really miracle...as i am.i habbit of nail bitting n before wedding i grown up my nails in just 5 days...thank u so much shally hansen
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I constantly have dry cuticles and extra/dead skin. It makes me bite my nails because I want the skin gone. Has anyone had success using this?