Sally Hansen Nail Treatment Continuous Treatment Growth Formula (PACK OF 2) uploaded by Lindsey P.

BY SALLY HANSEN #74 in Nail Treatments

Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment Growth Formula - Clear (3208) You have: Dry, brittle nails that won't grow. You want: Long, healthy looking nails. How it works: Patented Vita-Release Technology formula with a targeted, time-released vitamin-mineral... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember; however, I recently broke the habit. Now, I'm trying to grow and strengthen my brittle nails. They break CONSTANTLY and right at the nail bed so I can't trim them! My mom gave me and it has helped tremendously!

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's hastened the growing process, but it's definitely strengthened my nails. They look so pretty now and are basically bulletproof! Highly recommend this product!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I use this for every manicure that I do on my self. I use it in substitute of a base coat, which you could also use along with it as well. It makes my nails feel better and they do grow faster it seems. I've been using this products for over 6 months and I have seen a difference in growth of my nails.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Opelika
Great product. It really worked with my flaky brittle nails. I've used this product for the first time and I would recommend it to anyone trying to afforable grow their nails out. It's texture is a bit different. But it absorbs well after application.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
I previously used to bite my nails so they aren't in the best of condition. I started using this and say a massive improvement. They look healthy again and are much stronger. Will be buying this again, I cannot recommend enough!
Maria W.
Maria W.
Sally Hansen nail products go on nice but smell really harsh and strong which gives me a headache and my friend passed out once from the smell but you can get this product at a number of different stores