Sally Hansen Nail Treatment Continuous Treatment Growth (2-pack) uploaded by Melody R.Sally Hansen Nail Treatment Continuous Treatment Growth (2-pack) uploaded by Lindsey P.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Lindsey P.
I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember; however, I recently broke the habit. Now, I'm trying to grow and strengthen my brittle nails. They break CONSTANTLY and right at the nail bed so I can't trim them! My mom gave me and it has helped tremendously!

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's hastened the growing process, but it's definitely strengthened my nails. They look so pretty now and are basically bulletproof! Highly recommend this product!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's pretty useless as a growth treatment. My nails are weak and break and then I end up biting them all down to nothing. I was hoping this would speed regrowth but there wasn't any discernable difference. Now I use this as just a regular clear coat and have switched to  Salon Sciences Salon Science Instant Artificials
Heather P.
I brought this because my nails like to shade and rip.. this did not help. made my nails look nice, but that was it. I use it as a clean coat now.
This is a real must have if you are having problems with your nails. It will protect your nails from chips and splits. With this protection your nails will have the opportunity to grow to be the beautiful hard nails you have been wanting.
alicia j.
Chalmette, LA
This treatment helped my nails growth, it also protect and make them pretty.
it is a good pruduct for anyone that may have problems with their nails
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Not quite sure if this works as well as promised, but I do see my nails look nicer with use of this product over time.
Rajneet M.
Blue Diamond Dr Brampton, Ontario
This polish helps prevent chipping so if you have a problem with that I recommend it but it's like a top coat