Sally Hansen Nail Treatment COMPLETE CARE EXTRA MOISTURIZING uploaded by Rebecca T.Sally Hansen Nail Treatment COMPLETE CARE EXTRA MOISTURIZING uploaded by Kassandra F.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Treatments

Beautify and perfect your manicure with the sally hansen nail treatment complete care extra moisturizing. Combining the power of four nail treatments, this formula includes okoume extract, sea minerals, triple protein complex and avocado oil to create a durable shield that restores strength, flexibility and moisture to dry, brittle nails. Use this sally hansen product and youll see stronger, healthy-looking nails in just 3 days; up to 30% longer nails in 5 days; and super shine within 10 days. see more...

Olga P.
I like this product because it's quick drying and I do feel a difference when I wear it. It been using it for about a month. I started wearing it when my nails kept breaking easily. My nails feel stronger, really! I recommend to try this under any polish.
Olivia S.
Baldwin, NY
After I got rid of my acrylic nails off they were so damaged. I got this from the store and it has helped me so much! It's easy to apply, and it improves your nail strength, growth and makes them look a lot better! I would definitely recommend!
Judy P.
Salt Lick, KY
As much as I love this product on my daughter, it was simply impossible for me. It chipped and was off within a few hours. It last almost a week and a half on my daughter. I believe it depends on how strong your nails are to begin with.
Jaime H.
My nails have always been weak and brittle. This treatment helped my nails grow stronger and faster. I wear this alone and as a base coat under colored nail polish. It helps my manicure last longer with a good top coat.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
I LOVE this nail treatment! When I bought it I was worried because I never tried one before and didn't think I would see a difference but with this I noticed my nails looks so much healthier and felt stronger as well!
Sierra B.
This is a pretty good product. To get the best results, you have to use this once a week for 1 to 3 months. Everyone is always complimenting my nails and I thank this products for it.
Kassandra J.
West Hempstead, NY
I really like it and it is really helpfully and it makes your nails look very beautiful and nice.
Lisa H.
How hard does this keep your nails ! Does this product last long or more two weeks
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
I really do like this product and after just 2 weeks my nails have grown tremendously! My only complaint is that the polish tends to get really thick after about 2 months of use. Then you have to buy another bottle and for $13 a bottle its a little more than i'd like to spend.
Chelsea B.
Westfield, IN
I have dry, peely, flaky nails that are always chipping at the ends. This has definitely improved the moisture of my nails so nail polish stays put a little better than it used to.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Permite un rapido crecimiento?
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hands are never really dry. But I have really dry cuticles and nothing I've tried has helped/worked. Is this product good for this problem? Do recommended it?
Lovelyy M.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a good product ?? I've been dying for it but idk
It a one color? O ar many?
Dara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of treatment is it? Does it go on like nail polish? Or do you wipe it off?