BY SALLY HANSEN #42 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Locks in Moisture for Strong, Healthy-Looking Nails.

Buy on Amazon
Amira B.
Austin, TX
I am huge fan of my nails!! I love taking care of them over every thing else. but like every thing else, they can get broken or damaged/!1 so I have got this product to help my nails get in shape and reduce any possible damage. and what can I say besides that it is magic. my nails re healthy and amazingly perfect.
Rachel G.
Mundelein, IL
Sometimes a girl just needs to let her nails breathe. After going through phases of constant gels on my nails, it feels good to take everything off and apply a coat of this product which brings my nails back to health.
ƒʀαηcιѕcα ʀ.
Fallbrook, CA
The royal blue color is so pretty. I bought it at cvs & it was one of the first nail polishes I buy usually I go to the swapmeet . Lol . I'm the type to start prepping the nail color and surprising I haven't done so.
Luisa G.
Works great. Always protects and makes my nails feel a lot better. I do notice a difference when I don't use it.
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Great way to build up your nails from acrylic damage . Easy to apply and long lasting