BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Nail Protex Vitamin-Fortified Strengthener - 045 oz

Sally Hansen Nail Protex Vitamin-Fortified Strengthener - 0.45 oz

by Sally Hansen

Instantly Strengthens and Rebuilds Damaged Nails! * Restores nails after acrylics and wraps! * Strengthening formula enriched with an Anti-Oxidant Complex nourishes and conditions natural nails. * Creates a hard smooth finish to protect weak, thin,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Nail Protex Vitamin-Fortified Strengthener - 0.45 oz!
maria T.
Salisbury, NC
I like any sally hansen product but especially their nail polishes . they never let me down. i have tried this one after i damaged my nails it gave me a nice glossy shine and it protected my nails .
Stacey R.
Medway, Ohio
It helped strengthen my nails after wearing acrylics for awhile. I would definitely recommend this product
Shannon S.
Traverse City, MI
After shellac on my nails they become brittle. this gives me protection to grow out my natural nails.
pooj S.
johnscreek
Purchased at: Target
My nails used to be very brittle. I would use this product to help strengthen my nails when I would do my nails at home. It really helped my nails from chipping or splitting. I recommend this product to those who have weaker nails.
Jennifer G.
Harrisburg, NC
This nail strengthener helped my nails heal back to a healthy state. The polish didn’t peel as many other polishes would have after a few days. I’ve used this product more than once and would use it again.
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
I’m not sure if this does anything, after wearing gel polish for a month, my nails get stripped and weak, I’ve tried a few of these strengthened but not sure they really do much.
Chelsey M.
Normal, IL
I usually use acrylic nails but my nails are so destroyed for them, this is a life saver. Helps strengthen the nails
Carolina P.
La Vergne, TN
El producto es muy bueno, mis uñas con el tratamiento crecieron sanas y fuertes, antes de hacerme la manicura siempre me lo aplico. Es muy fácil de usar y de aplicar. Sin duda alguna Lo volvería a comprar otra vez.
Michael K.
Purchased because of a recommendation by a friend- was unsure at first but was incredibly a n d surprisingly pleased v with the results
ana F.
newyork, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
súper bueno es de lo mejor lo recomiendo para todos que nos gusta cuidarnos esto es lo mejor

Looking for your answer?