BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Enriched Nail CareHere is a product that is gentle on your nails but effectively removes nail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover is developed with a salon-enriched formula to take care of your nails while removing nail polish. The formula contains essential nutrients to nurture your nails into a healthy condition. So every time you use it, your nails are in for special treatment. Healthy nails and cuticles allow you more choice when it comes to selecting beauty products to glamorize your nails. Effective removal of nail polish Salon-enriched formula Restores weak, thin nails This nail polish remover effectively removes nail polish without damaging the nails. Just for you: Do not use on artificial nails or tips.A Closer Look: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover has a unique blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and hydrolyzed wheat protein that strengthens and restores weak, thin nails. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals

Buy on Walmart
Izze D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well its easy to apply especially with a cotton ball. It removes well. It does have a really strong smell like all nail polish remover.  Compared to other removers it is not one of the ones that don't work it works really well. I recomend this product.
Safaa S.
brooklyn
Best nail polish remover.
Once applied onto a cotton pad, one rub takes the polish off my nails.
The smell is not overpowering but may linger in the room so open a window.
The 8 oz bottle can be used for a long time! I've removed polish at least 9 times already and there's still a lot in the bottle!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use this nail polish remover and have been able to depend on it for a few years but there are somethings that are preventing me from giving a five star rating. If I wear a blue or cool colored nail polish, some of it still remains on my nail even after all the polish is removed. The stain of the nail polish stays and the nail polish remover doesn't always pick it up. I don't typically have this problem with warm colored nail polishes, just the cool ones. There's usually a blue hue left behind and doesn't really go away until I paint my nail with a different color
Ana Carolina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing special to report on this product. It’s just one of those products that you need! I paint my nails often and I need a reliable polish remover. This works great and is usually pretty cheap and readily available.
Hannah S.
Wagoner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This remover works well. It’s not my favorite remover, probably because I️m more of an acetone user because it’s faster with removing. But i do like that this remover is gentle on the natural nail which is good.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best remover I have ever gotten. I've been using this brand since I was 10 years old. I think it's more potent than the generic brand and only a small amount more in price. I definitely recommend you spend the extra money to get this.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I have ever put a huge thought into what brand of nail polish remover that I use. I pretty look to see how much it is and make sure that I am not spending a lot on it. I use the remover that conditions and restores your nail. Sally Hansen brand is inexpensive and works well. They have a good variety of removers.
Natasha E.
Azusa
While it does get the job done nicely, it does dry the cuticle really quickly. Other than that it works nicely and takes off all the nail Polish with ease, even glitter polish!
Elisabeth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way. I use cotton pads to remove my nail polish and this does the trick. It’s pretty strong so I don’t have to struggle too much to get all of it off.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is it worth ever penny ??
Katya C.
richmond, California
This is good?
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover dry your nails out like a lot of other removers ?