BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Nail Polish Remover

Enriched Nail CareHere is a product that is gentle on your nails but effectively removes nail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover is developed with a salon-enriched formula to take care of your nails while removing nail polish. The formula contains essential nutrients to nurture your nails into a healthy condition. So every time you use it, your nails are in for special treatment. Healthy nails and cuticles allow you more choice when it comes to selecting beauty products to glamorize your nails. Effective removal of nail polish Salon-enriched formula Restores weak, thin nails This nail polish remover effectively removes nail polish without damaging the nails. Just for you: Do not use on artificial nails or tips.A Closer Look: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover has a unique blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and hydrolyzed wheat protein that strengthens and restores weak, thin nails. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals

Reviews (2048)
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Anchorage, AK
I have always trust sally hansen this works great and cheap too ! It takes the polish of well, works great and is moisturizing and non drying to nails and cuticles. This is my favorite, and the best, of all the nail polish removers I have ever used. Any polish remover will take the polish off your nails, but this one doesn't dry them out like the others. As the name implies, it is very moisturizing, and leves my nails shiny and feeling "conditioned". It is a good value for the price, but is becoming difficult to find in stores.
Massiel B.
Massiel B.
Doral, FL
especially for the price. You can spend $20 and more on designer polish removers if you want to. But, I find good old Sally Hansen acetone-free polish remover does a great job and doesn't ruin my nails. My nails are apparently allergic to acetone and refuse to grow and turn whitish on me after I use regular acetone remover. Sally Hansen has a nice scent. I've used it for years and years. Sad how hard it is to find now. I'm so glad I found it here on Amazon. I buy 2 bottles at a time.
Claire C.
Claire C.
This polish remover does it's job really well, it takes the polish off and doesn't run or stain my nail bed or fingers with color-which I've found with some other store brands. But I don't find it moisturizing at all, I still get that gross feeling like I dipped my fingers in straight rubbing alcohol and I immediately need to rub cuticle cream all over my hands. So good for what it is, but don't expect any actual moisturizing benefits.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Cove, OR
Since Sally Hansen is my go to product for all things nail care, this is my brand of choice for nail polish remover. It is a good size bottle and inexpensive. It takes off my nail polish easily and quickly and thoroughly. No left over staining or discoloration on my skin when I am done. I bought this at my local big box store and expect I will be buying this product for years to come.
Portia M.
Portia M.
I really do like that this remover doesn't make your nails dry and almost act as a toner for your nails. It actually moisturizes to a certain extent. It is a good size where it's not too big, but it's big enough to last you a while. It does take a little bit of work to get the polish off compared to pure acetone, but it's moisturizer is worth it. 9/10 would recommend
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
This polish remover is great! Some formulas leave the polish stains and just doesn't get in the nail beds for that deep clean on your finger nails.

But Sally Hansen is a great product, it is not drying and just gets the job done quickly with literally one wipe of a cotton ball.

The smell is intense for me but all nail products are. I would definitely recommend it.
Marjolaine G.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
Out of all the nail polish removers I have tried, from cheap dollar store ones to pricey ones, this is the only one that does not leave my nails looking dry and rough feeling after I use it. Other removers have left some of my nails with white dry spots andi haven't had that problem with this brand/product. So I'm very happy with this buy and recommend it.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I use this nail polish remover the same as I do all the others I've owned: I place a liberal amount on a cotton ball and let it soak on my nail for about 10 seconds. After wiping away, this remover got rid of almost all the color from my nails, leaving only a bit on the outer edges. The scent seems slightly more pleasant than other nail polish removers.
Awele M.
Awele M.
Once the ultimate best nail polish remover on the market, this Sally Hansen Nail Polish remover. Its mild acetone formula removes all traces of nail lacquer without straking or staining, yet I recommend it more for traditional polishes, rather than gel, glitter or dark polishes. Its gentle formula also moisturizes with Aloe Vera and its scent is nice.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Adoro este removedor de esmalte!

Lo compré por necesidad en Farmacia Arrocha de Panamá. Lo utilicé una vez y me encantó! Es un producto de muy buena calidad!

Remueve el esmalte sin necesidad de utilizar mucha cantidad, sin dejar residuos en tus uñas.

He comprado varios de sally hansen y todos funcionan de maravilla.

Recomiendo 100% este producto
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is it worth ever penny ??
Katya C.
Katya C.
richmond, California
This is good?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover dry your nails out like a lot of other removers ?