Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#6 in Nail Polish Remover

Enriched Nail CareHere is a product that is gentle on your nails but effectively removes nail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover is developed with a salon-enriched formula to take care of your nails while removing nail polish. The formula contains essential nutrients to nurture your nails into a healthy condition. So every time you use it, your nails are in for special treatment. Healthy nails and cuticles allow you more choice when it comes to selecting beauty products to glamorize your nails. Effective removal of nail polish Salon-enriched formula Restores weak, thin nails This nail polish remover effectively removes nail polish without damaging the nails. Just for you: Do not use on artificial nails or tips.A Closer Look: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover has a unique blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and hydrolyzed wheat protein that strengthens and restores weak, thin nails. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals

Photos (10)
VANESSA M.
VANESSA M.

Lately I have been attempting to do my nails myself at home. So I have been using so much no polish remover, I love the Sally Hansen brand because to me the smell is not as strong as some. And I find that I don't have to use as much nail polish remover. I am always changing my mind when it comes down to nail color. So one minute I want yellow nails for the next minute I want to change it to Blue. So always having no polish remover on hand is always a good idea for me. I love how gentle this brand is and how like the scent is compared to some other brands of nail polish remover
Rikki J.
Rikki J.

I have been very pleased with this nail polish remover and it is my go-to staple. It takes off all my nail polish quickly and effectively. It gets rid of all the nail polish without having to scrub hard at my nails, and best of all it doesn't dry out my nails like some nail polish removers I have tried. It is more pricey than the generic ones out there, but the ease in which this takes off the polish and the fact that the skin around my fingers doesn't feel dry afterwards is worth it to me. I have repurchased this many times and I would highly recommend it.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Anchorage, AK

I have always trust sally hansen this works great and cheap too ! It takes the polish of well, works great and is moisturizing and non drying to nails and cuticles. This is my favorite, and the best, of all the nail polish removers I have ever used. Any polish remover will take the polish off your nails, but this one doesn't dry them out like the others. As the name implies, it is very moisturizing, and leves my nails shiny and feeling "conditioned". It is a good value for the price, but is becoming difficult to find in stores.
Marie Nadine C.
Marie Nadine C.
Philadelphia , PA

great polish remover.  I have really sensitive hands, probably due to the timeI put in as a shampoo assistant before I became a master colorist, so I have to be careful what I use because my hands not only get super dry, they crack and bleed.  Thisdoesnt dry my hands out at all, and it gets rid of even the hardest to remove glitter nailpolishes, which, unfortunately, is something that most removers do not do.   This is one of the only nail polish removers that I use, and will purchase
Massiel B.
Massiel B.
miami

especially for the price. You can spend $20 and more on designer polish removers if you want to. But, I find good old Sally Hansen acetone-free polish remover does a great job and doesn't ruin my nails. My nails are apparently allergic to acetone and refuse to grow and turn whitish on me after I use regular acetone remover. Sally Hansen has a nice scent. I've used it for years and years. Sad how hard it is to find now. I'm so glad I found it here on Amazon. I buy 2 bottles at a time.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Penang

I really recommend this product as it's really cheap, I got it for a promo pack RM29.90 in Watson stores in Malaysia. What I really like about this is that even if you apply tons of it onto your toes and rub the unwanted nail polish off, the formulated liquid doesn't sting your skin and makes it somehow soft afterwards.. Some nail polish removers do, that is why I'm really in favor of Sally Hansen. It is also easy to remove your nail polish right after you apply on it! 👍 💅
Claire C.
Claire C.

This polish remover does it's job really well, it takes the polish off and doesn't run or stain my nail bed or fingers with color-which I've found with some other store brands. But I don't find it moisturizing at all, I still get that gross feeling like I dipped my fingers in straight rubbing alcohol and I immediately need to rub cuticle cream all over my hands. So good for what it is, but don't expect any actual moisturizing benefits.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX

Best nail polish remover.
Once applied onto a cotton pad, one rub takes the polish off my nails.
The smell is not overpowering but may linger in the room so open a window.
The 8 oz bottle can be used for a long time! I've removed polish at least 5 times already and there's still a lot in the bottle!

PROS: It only takes a little product to get the polish off.
The 8 oz can be used for a long time.
CONS: Scent may linger in the room.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Cove, OR

Since Sally Hansen is my go to product for all things nail care, this is my brand of choice for nail polish remover. It is a good size bottle and inexpensive. It takes off my nail polish easily and quickly and thoroughly. No left over staining or discoloration on my skin when I am done. I bought this at my local big box store and expect I will be buying this product for years to come.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST. Sally Hansen nail products are longstanding and legendary. Every product I have ever tried by this brand has not dissapointed me. Nail Polish Remover is important because it can easily dry one's nails out. Sally Hansen products do not dry out your nails and remove excess polish quickly.
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA

Is it worth ever penny ??
Katya C.
Katya C.
richmond, California

This is good?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY

Does this nail polish remover dry your nails out like a lot of other removers ?