BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Nail Polish Remover

Enriched Nail CareHere is a product that is gentle on your nails but effectively removes nail polish. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover is developed with a salon-enriched formula to take care of your nails while removing nail polish. The formula contains essential nutrients to nurture your nails into a healthy condition. So every time you use it, your nails are in for special treatment. Healthy nails and cuticles allow you more choice when it comes to selecting beauty products to glamorize your nails. Effective removal of nail polish Salon-enriched formula Restores weak, thin nails This nail polish remover effectively removes nail polish without damaging the nails. Just for you: Do not use on artificial nails or tips.A Closer Look: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover has a unique blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and hydrolyzed wheat protein that strengthens and restores weak, thin nails. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals

gracie f.
nail polish remover is great has a very strong smell and i’m pretty sure it contains acetone which I don’t like but it helps remove nail polish especially glitter nail polish very very well. it is pretty expensive for the size of the container it’s not like crazy crazy expensive but you can definitely try nail polish at the dollar store or target that works the exact same way
Séde D.
Clinton, IA
This polish remover gets the polish off rather quickly. I have no concerns with damaging of my skin or nail bed. I have never used any other polish remover so I wouldn't be able to compare to another remover. I would continue to use the same remover. The price is good for the amount you get
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I typically use this nail polish remover and have been able to depend on it for a few years but there are somethings that are preventing me from giving a five star rating. If I wear a blue or cool colored nail polish, some of it still remains on my nail even after all the polish is removed. The stain of the nail polish stays and the nail polish remover doesn't always pick it up. I don't typically have this problem with warm colored nail polishes, just the cool ones. There's usually a blue hue left behind and doesn't really go away until I paint my nail with a different color
Alivia B.
It got all I need off my finger nails. The pros of this it was very worthwhile for taking everything off my nail. This product is easy to use and apply. No this product is not price and it is very affordable with the average person. I would use this product again.
Laney O.
This nail polish remover is very high quality. It can take off even the most stubborn nail polish. It is kind of expensive for nail polish remover, but it does the job well. I’ll definitely be buying this again as soon as I️ run out.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great nail polish remover. Cheap and gets the job done so quick and easy. It also has a lot of product that comes with i so that’s something that i really like. Sally hansen has some great nail polishes and na polish removers!
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
Totally basic but it’s exactly what I buy all the time! It does the job and never leaves smudgy color left on my toes or fingernails! Of course all removers have a smell as does this one but it honestly is not that bad.
Brooke R.
This nail polish remover does exactly what is should do. It works well but you have to really scrub to get it to work all the way. I think they should put a smaller opening at the top because it comes out really fast.
Vickie B.
I love all of Sally Hansen products but sometimes they can be a little to expensive. It's very is to use this product. Just apply it on a cotton ball, or get the one you just stick your finger in or the prepacked one.
Hannah S.
Wagoner, OK
This remover works well. It’s not my favorite remover, probably because I️m more of an acetone user because it’s faster with removing. But i do like that this remover is gentle on the natural nail which is good.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is it worth ever penny ??
Katya C.
This is good?
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover dry your nails out like a lot of other removers ?