Sally Hansen Nail Polish, Pink Pong, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Shannon F.

BY SALLY HANSEN

7 benefits of salon manicure in 1 bottle-base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip resistant, gel shine finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica s.
I love it. I mainly buy it because of an app but it's honestly the best thing in the world. Sally Hansens new nail polishes are the best and they dry so pretty. I but so many I have to give them away to friends
Shannon F.
My favorite shade by Sally Hansen. Paired with their Clear'd for Take Off top coat, this color lasts about a full week through work and other activities. Just the perfect color for work AND play- it's a subtle pink that's good for every season and style!
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
I really like this nail polish. It coats well and lasts a long time if applied correctly. Just make sure to give the first coat time to dry before recoating.
Belle F.
Brooklyn
I actually really liked this color a lot. It lasted pretty long on my nails and was a nice pink on me. Would recommend this to others
Victoria b.
So beautiful. I love this polish. It was my first time using it and I won’t use anything else. I recommend
Giselle O.
i love the color rage but it doesn't act like a gel polish but it is long lasting.
kathy v.
Loveeeeee!!! My definite go to colour for every day and event and season! Just in love with this colour and the application goes on super smooth every single time, no bumps or bubbles! Would recommend to others 100%
Janette P.
Mackay
I love this brand of nail polish as it always gives me a lovely salon finish.  I have started using nail polish again after having acrylic nails for many years.  I will be buying this brand again from my local drugstore. If you prefer to use a quality nail polish this is one I would recommend.
Jillian  N.
This is one of my all time favorite nail Polish's. I have bought 3 or 4 of these already and am never without it in my collection. It is the percent nude go with anything shade. It has a nice thick applicator that makes application so simple and quick. I find this formula can look opaque with only one coat. I use two coats just so it's at its truest color. It doesn't chip after a day, it takes a good 4 or 5 days and that's without a top coat. I recommend this nail Polish to everyone! it needs to be a collection staple!