Sally Hansen Nail Polish uploaded by Felicia M.Sally Hansen Nail Polish uploaded by Sierra B.Sally Hansen Nail Polish uploaded by Yolanda R.
7 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN #91 in Nail Polish

7 benefits of salon manicure in 1 bottle-base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip resistant, gel shine finish.

• Sally Hansen Nail Polish or SinfulColors Professional Nail Color ?1 Answers
  • Es un excelente producto!!1 Answers
  • Cuantos dias dura perfectamente el color?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Yas!!!! It's the only drug store nail polish I buy. I have a nice size collection of them
I don't think they are pricey. I duy them from Ulta, Walmart or Target. Pro: long lasting great color pay off great color selection Cons need more color selection in store i have everything that is out right now
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Review for: Tickle Me Pink
This nail polish is great! It wasn't expensive at all, but it wore pretty well, considering it was cheap. The bright pink color is fun for spring and summer, and it dries relatively fast, which is good for girls on the go! It did go on very thick, so be sure you take your time when painting it on.
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.
I have this in a super fun blue color called Water Color! It's a bit darker than pictured on the website and much more of that pure Cerulean tone. So cute and summery on my toes- it makes me want to wear sandals every day! Has lasted for over a week with no base or top coat (oops). LOVE IT!
Marlissa C.
Marlissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
They go on looking great and the brush is shaped in a way that makes it easier to get the areas closest to the cuticles. But it chips super easily. It's good for what it costs, but it needs a really good top coat in order for it to really keep a good look for more than a day and a half
Kaley S.
Kaley S.
I've been buying this polish for years now. I have it in several shades and each one is beautifully pigmented. The applicator is shaped nicely and so comfortable. The wear time is only a few days before chipping starts, but I would consider this one of the best drugstore options.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: All Fired Up
I love this color! It stayed on for 2 weeks! It is a perfect color that I can use all year round. I have purchased many other colors but this one is by far my favorite! It is a great value. I have recommended it to my mom and sister and I would highly recommend it to many others!
Laura s.
Laura s.
Review for: All Fired Up
This nail polish is amazing! It's great for your nails and a fun sassy color! I've worn this polish all summer and have gotten tons of compliments. The polish goes on even and keeps nails strengthened. I definitely recommend! Plus the color goes great with Badger attire!!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
This nail polish is great. It has a really nice brush, so it's easy to put on! I have it in a pale pink color and it's amazing. It'll last me about a week, while other polishes will last me about 2 days! Haha I'm rough on my hands :( I would definitely recommend
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
This polish stays nice and clump free for a long time. It's fast drying, too! I love that I usually only need one or two coats. The smell is strong, however and kind of make my fingers taste like nail polish (not good if you're eating popcorn or fries...)!
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Every single nail polish brand i buy doesn't last longer than 2 days on me, i don't know why. But this brand is the only one that makes really good nail polish that lasts long. The colors are very opaque and they are shiny and gel-like. Recommend it.
mirna m.
mirna m.
Georgia
Cuantos dias dura perfectamente el color?
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
How long does this polish usually last with a base and top coat (i.e. no chipping)?
Laura T.
Laura T.
Es un excelente producto!!