BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Treatments

Sally Hansen® Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Bamboo 3197 Strength Nail Strengthener.
Instantly stronger.
More resilient nails!
Guaranteed!
Bonds & seals weak nail layers to resist breaking.

dashavia f.
florida
Now this is not going to make your nails grow like the next day type fast like after a week or two you see results like it's strong as shiny but it's take a little while to dry like it don't take like a minute and then it's dry like you have to wait for a good 2 minutes
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Very nice. Not too thick, not too thin. My nails have definitely made a huge improvement in strength. However, it took a little longer to dry then I would like and it hasn't exactly helped with growth. My nails are still short and a little weak but not near as bad as before.
Nadine C.
I love love love this product! There was a time where I was doing my own nails and I’d use this EVERYTIME. If you’re looking for a great nail product I recommend this one
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
Ok so I usually get gel, acrylic, dip etc in my nails once a month but I decided to let my nails breathe a little and I need something that would help my nails stay healthy and strong for the mean time and I used this, easy application, although the brush could have been a bit wider but the polish dries quickly and leaves a nice smooth glossy look, it also great as a top coat over any polish.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love using this it definitely helps my nails not break so much! It's affordable, it can be found most anywhere I found it at the grocery store! Quick and easy and your nails will look and feel better.
Ieska U.
This product has helped my nails become less brittles and chip less! I love it because my nails tend to break from anything! I wish it would last longer on my nails but I just reapply! I think it truly helps anyone who has brittle and damaged nails that tend to break easily or chip! I will definitely buy this product again!
Rola C.
Sally's Nail Nutrional Nail Strengther is my go-to product when I feel like my nails have taken a beating especially in the colder, winter-like months. The nail strengthener is easy to use and can be used on plain nails or as an undercoat before applying nail polish.
Arley M.
Definitely recommend this product because it’s easy to do and it does make your nails stronger so that when they grow it won’t chip off and break! If that’s an issue for you then definitely get this product! Sally Hansen® Nail Nutrition Nail Strengthener
Sara M.
I have been struggling with my brittle nails constantly breaking and peeling. I bought this just last week and I am in love, it has helped all of my nails 100% and they look so much more healthy and shiny! It also lasts weeks. I highly reccomend :)
Colleen M.
Indianapolis
This treatment/ base coat is great. It goes on really smoothly and dries quickly so you can get on with your manicure. It seems to be a great protective barrier for my nails underneath the polish. They seem healthy and are rarely ever stained from bolder polish colors.
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this product really help strengthen your nails or just help them grow?
Alisha B.
Does it help with with thin brittle nails that chip?
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been getting gel overlays on my nails because they are either thin and bend or dry and brittle until they break. Would this product be a good replacement for the overlay?
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this really make your nails grow? How does it work?
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Has anyone seen a difference while using this product?

back
Sally Hansen® Nail Nutrition Nail StrengthenerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
Sally Hansen