BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Bamboo 3197 Strength Nail Strengthener.
Instantly stronger.
More resilient nails!
Guaranteed!
Bonds & seals weak nail layers to resist breaking. see more...

Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to use this product. I have had recent problems with my nails breaking as well as different layers of the nail peeling. I used it right away and the brush worked really well, although it does hold a lot of polish and I had to wipe the brush of the bottle a few times before applying it to my nails. It is great that this works as both a top coat and a base coat to protect the nail as well as the color that is on the nails. This may become a staple in my manicure products.
Beck M.
Beck M.
Wasn't my favorite. I have brittle nails that can break very easily. The product smells strong, and nothing like green tea. It's a little nauseating at times. It dries fast but overall, I'd rather just do a strengthen top coat on my nails than this. I didn't find it to help with my brittle nails. It was cheap and can be found practically anywhere that has a beauty aisle. I think I found this one at Walgreen's for $8.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I bought this polish at the same time I bought the blue bottle, (also a strengthener), and I think this one is really great, but the blue one takes the gold! However, I like to use them together for even better results. I'll apply a coat of the green and let dry, then I'll apply a coat of the blue and let dry to finish. It really makes my nails strong and rock hard, which I love!
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Raeford, NC
I purchased this product hoping it would help revive my frail nails after pregnancy. It did not help one bit . Used it for weeks and saw no difference . I did however give it two stars because it was easy to apply and quick to dry in my opinion and actually liked the smell. I would not purchase this product again though.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I ever lived without this.I had Acrylic nails for years and each time I got them taken off, my nails were a hot mess. This product saved me! I bought mine at Walgreens and I is cheap. Apply every couple of days to clean nails and I promise, within a week your nails will be better then ever
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is my favorite nail tool to use. I feel my nails are often weak after doing gel manicures, so I always give myself a coat of this before any polish. I bought this from CVS, and it really works better than anything else I have tried. I have got my family and friends to buy as well.
Kirssys J.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I actually really like this product. It can be used as a base and top coat which is great. It doesn't really help grow the nails, but it does protect the nail from extra breakage and splitting. It also dries fairly quickly, another plus. I would buy again.
Rosalynn A.
Rosalynn A.
I have a very difficult time getting my nails to grow without breaking and chipping; however, since I began using this strengthener my nails have actually grown and have become noticeably stronger. It also doubles up as a nude shine nail polish.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
This is easily one of the best nail strengthening polishes I've ever used. I got it in one of my vox boxes and can't live without it now! Everyone I've had try it as well swears by it and has fallen in love with it too. Definitely A+ recommend.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
Love this product it goes in clear and makes my nails feel so much stronger. My nails are very brittle and with this treatment have really helped them come along way. My nails no longer crack or break!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product really help strengthen your nails or just help them grow?
alisha b.
alisha b.
Does it help with with thin brittle nails that chip?
Sherreha F.
Sherreha F.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been getting gel overlays on my nails because they are either thin and bend or dry and brittle until they break. Would this product be a good replacement for the overlay?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really make your nails grow? How does it work?
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone seen a difference while using this product?