BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Nail Lancquer #230 So Much Fawn

Brooke H.
Sally Hansen has the best nail polish and it dries so smooth and shiny! It's my go to brand!
Dry fast lasting about a week and was one of my favorites I loved prevent your nails break
emily h.
Love Sally Hansen! & This color is beautiful for fall time! I wear it almost every year!
Yasmin E.
Murrieta , Ca
Such a deep toned color, really does show off the brown. Lasts a pretty long time as well
Estefani G.
El Paso, TX
Love the color especially when you put more than one coat, it makes the color more dense.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
I found this peeled and chopped so easily. Not something I would repurchase in the future
Allison R.
Graham, NC
This stuff seriously does wonders for your nails!! Sally Hansen is a wonderful brand!!
Alexis M.
Love the color and the formula. I have been using Sally Hansen nail products for years!
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
This line of Sally Hansen is super affordable and also wicked good! It is one of the longest lastly formulas I own in a standard polish. I own almost all of the colours.
Sameera  M.
Firstly, the colour is really pretty and it also dries off perfectly. Found out about it just a few months back and I have been in love with it. Definitely worth the price.