BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Nail Lancquer #230 So Much Fawn

joshana n.
Los esmaltes de uñas de esta marca me gustan mucho porque pigmentan bien y no es necesario aplicar varias capas para cubrir bien, su secado es normal no tarda demasiado, y su precio es accesible
Morgan B.
Heck to the yes. I love this stuff. So wonderful. So pretty. Good pricing and good value. So easy to use and apply, no doubt. There are better brands but this one it great as well. I'd use it again. Go try it
Jhooné B.
Mountain Home, AR
I love Sally Hansen polish. It's not expensive and the formula is normally okay. I have had trouble in the past with certain colors having awful formulas but overall they're good.
Chloe B.
Phil Campbell, AL
I love Sally Hansen products-especially nail polish. Definitely worth paying a little extra for. Goes on smooth and the colors are always accurately represented.
I love Sally Hansen polish, it has a great long lasting color, goes on smooth, last about a week or so before it starts to chip but I guess that depends on what type of job you have.
Danielle C.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love Sally Hansen nail colors I find the colors ro be beautiful easy to apply and they dont peel off the next day like most polishes I have!
Grace V.
Alpena, MI
I love this product! The variety of colors is great. The polish lasts for a very long time. When you put a clear coat on top, it lasts even longer!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This color is so pigmented and I love the color it fits to Autumn and it's a beautiful color.😍 and I recommend this product and color.
Maria D.
I love Sally Hansen products, especially nail polish. This color is beautiful for fall time. Super cheap and super log lasting
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Salley hansen is my go to polish brand it always good on great and tends not to chip as easily as other ones I've tried