Sally Hansen Nail Color uploaded by Aparna A.Sally Hansen Nail Color uploaded by Aparna A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

New triple shine nail color; ultimate shield complex for daily defense from water and wear. Nothing will dull these nails. Water to workout, day in and day out. Daily defense from water and wear, non-stop shine, natural crushed pearl deliver high impact, glossy color. New triple shine: come rain, come shine, shine, shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aparna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line! It does stay on your nails longer than other nail paints! I love the wide brush, so if you have wider nails like me, you can cover the whole nail in 3 strokes & the shape of the brush allows you to achieve a cleaner smile line at the cuticle! And it dries very glossy!
Danielle K.
Sally Hansen is my GO TO NAIL POLISH!!!! I love the colors and the quality of the polish I am getting. I have every color and change my polish at least twice a week. The hubs tells me I'm a crack head for nail polish.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
I remember when I used to use Alianza nail polishes I would never let me down with their products their colors are amazing and for very affordable prices are used to collect a ton of nail polish is from them
Ludwina M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This product helps my nails become stronger so they do not keep breaking from being in the water so much. The nail polish lasts a lot longer also. Have used this brand for as long as I can remember.
I love Sally Hansen nail polish especially because of the brush. It's wider than a lot of other brands so it makes application smoothr and easier.
Megan S.
Fairview, OR
These are a little more then some other brands and they aren't any better. The colors are beautiful and with base and top coats they last.
Daniela G.
The product did its job. It was a very nice color! It was nice and easy to apply, but it was very streaky when I first purchased one.
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I typically like the color selection of Salley Hansen nail polishes. I also think the polish lasts longer than most other brands.
Susan M.
I have yet to be impressed with any Sally Hansen Nail Polish. They chip quickly, and wear off fast. Will not purchase again.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Exceptional nail color, tends to chip after about two weeks, however the color is nice. Not better than OPI, in my opinion.