BY SALLY HANSEN

New triple shine nail color; ultimate shield complex for daily defense from water and wear. Nothing will dull these nails. Water to workout, day in and day out. Daily defense from water and wear, non-stop shine, natural crushed pearl deliver high impact, glossy color. New triple shine: come rain, come shine, shine, shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Sally Hansen is my GO TO NAIL POLISH!!!! I love the colors and the quality of the polish I am getting. I have every color and change my polish at least twice a week. The hubs tells me I'm a crack head for nail polish.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
I remember when I used to use Alianza nail polishes I would never let me down with their products their colors are amazing and for very affordable prices are used to collect a ton of nail polish is from them
Megan S.
Megan S.
Fairview, OR
These are a little more then some other brands and they aren't any better. The colors are beautiful and with base and top coats they last.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
The product did its job. It was a very nice color! It was nice and easy to apply, but it was very streaky when I first purchased one.
Susan M.
Susan M.
I have yet to be impressed with any Sally Hansen Nail Polish. They chip quickly, and wear off fast. Will not purchase again.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
The formula is great and the price is aslo great and the pogmentation is good the color selection isngreat to choose from
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Indianapolis, IN
There are so many to choose from it's so hard to find. I get in trouble every time I go to this section in the store.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
They have a wide range of colors. Formula is pretty good, didnt chip too quickly. Nothing to complain about really.
Melani S.
Melani S.
Vinton, IA
This nail polish is not bad for being a drugstore polish. I do prefer OPI, I've got a ton but this is not too bad.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Baldwyn, MS
This nail polish looks great drys fast and it last about two weeks it is some of the best polish I have had