Sally Hansen® Nail Buffer Block uploaded by Teodora D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #72 in Nail Files

Sally hansen nail buffer block

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I loove this product!!! I’ve had it for so long and it hasn’t worned out at all!
One side of the nail file is harsher - I use it to shape my nails, the other side is more gentle for evening out the nails and polishing their edges.

Overall, great, long lasting product!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I don't keep manicured nails to be honest, but I do pride myself in natural neat nails. This block allows me to maintain such without making ends raggedy. It gets the job done, and seems to hold up to frequent use moreso than other brands of emery boards and files.
Bree S.
I have the block that has 7 steps on it. It’s amazing! 2 grits an edge to even out and of course your buff and shine if you can’t paint. I use this regularly. Downfall is they wear out quick, especially the grits. I have to constantly rebuy and have just bought a separate file that has two sides, both of whom’s grit is more than the sally Hansen block.
Brandy S.
Sence I do my nails at home, I LOVE the buffer block. It's easy to hild, and makes my nails super shinny. On the days I don't want to wear polish, but still have neat nails
Kate C.
South Hadley, MA
These are my favorite nail buffers. They leave my nails with a smooth finish, better than any alternative. Very easy to use. It has a course side to get right of the rough edges and the other side to buff them down. I highly recommend this product.
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
Got this at a local drugstore for a very cheap price. Serves the purpose. Been using it from very long time, is still going great? Very easy and intuitive to use. I will surely recommend it to my friends.
Lauren K.
Love the nail buffer blocks, I do my own at home gel nails every two weeks and these I use every time to even out my nail bed. I love them and think the grit is perfect. Good price point too!
Meagan K.
These nail files work pretty good! They don’t get dull after only a couple of uses! They shape and file your nails nicely.
Bailey P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
It works well for the price I use it everyday easy to use and lasts for a long time. Just a really good value.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Love how it smooths my nails out when I have jagged edges and sharp spots. It's quick and very easy to use.