Sally Hansen® Nail Buffer Block

Sally hansen nail buffer block

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Nail Buffer Block!
How would you rate this product?
8 days agoOrlando, FL
Must have when you love to do nails!!! I love the buffer block and what they do to our nails! Prices sometimes are questionable because those are things you need a LOT !!!! But it’s always needed in a Nail’s box !
2 months agoSeffner, FL
This is a very good and gentle buffing block. I have thin and fragile nails and the sides for shaping the nail are gentle enough not to make my nails year or feel ragged. The smooth buffing side quickly and gently burnishes the surface of your nails leaving them shiny and healthy looking with no polish needed.
25 days agoRuskin , FL
Love, love, love my buffer block! I use it on my fingers, I use it on my toes. It gives me a completely professional home manicure. Plus, it buffs my nails so shiny that I can skip polish and let my nails breath for couple of days. I love that!
3 months ago
The block makes it so much easier to file and buff your nails. I love how easy it is to use and how well it works. The price point is reasonable. There is not much that I would change about this buffer block, tho I so wish it were a bit bigger.
a month agoBronx
This is a good nail file it last a long time so you don’t have to worry about replacing it to soon and it’s not thin like some nail files out there that end up breaking if you are to rough so yea if you haven’t tried it yet you should
16 days agoUniversity Pk, IL
I just love my little block from sally Hansen.It has different side which have different uses Which makes this little block a must have. I fell in shape with one side buff and polish with the other and then I’m all done
2 months agoSan Diego, CA
Wears down quickly and is not very effective. A little awkward to hold. This brand does not compare well to others I have tried. I think the block shape could be made more effective for at home use. Not salon quality.
3 months agoMount Holly, NC
I love my nail buffer block! I do not do my nails at home usually at all because I am horrible at it but when I need to shape and smooth them this is my go to tool. Sally Hansen makes great tools!
24 days agoMiami Lakes, FL
You can tell this Sally Hansen nail buffer is for pro use. It doesn’t wear out when used after years (I still have mine lol.) I recommend this to anyone looking for a great nail file.
a month agoVienna , WV
I always just buy these because they last forever and are cheap and easy to find. It’s nail file so I am not sure if they all are the same or not but it doesn’t fall apart