Sally Hansen Nail Art Striper Nail Color uploaded by Melody R.

BY SALLY HANSEN #58 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Stripers. Specially designed fine tip striping brush allows for detailed nail art designs. Instructions: 1. Shake gently, 2. Use striper to create desired nail art, 3. Seal with a Sally Hansen top coat.

Buy on Amazon
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This can get a bit clumpy and difficult to work with but the brush is pretty good for striping or creating french tips. The brush is thin and has just the right amount of give to get even stripes. It does chip pretty easily, which I was not a fan of, but conveniently, the brush/cap fits perfectly on Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear
Savannah H.
This clumped from day one. I've gotten them in so many different colors thinking "maybe it's just the color" "Maybe it was a bad batch" I have never once gotten these to work well for me. I wish they would reformulate the polish and use a silicone striping tool.
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
Review for: Purple more...
I love these Sally Hansen Nail Art colors. They're inexpensive, come in plenty of great colors, dry quickly and hold up. Some other brands are more expensive (might be worth it?) and I don't bother buying them because it works just as well to use a fine paintbrush with a regular bottle of nail polish . . but when it comes to this brand I don't often think twice before buying. Inexpensive and convenient for at home nail art.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
These leave a lot to be desired. I found that these dry out and clump up very quickly and are very runny at the beginning. The application is one extreme to another its either to runny or to clumpy to get good results. I would not recommend the to others.
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
I like to think of myself as a very artistic person. So when I see or think of a design to put on my nails I try to do it myself. Buying this product has really helped me with painting and designing my own nails. With it's fine point tip it makes it easy to draw those super skinny lines.
Patty F.
Humble , TX
Review for: Purple more...
So fun and easy to add a cool personal design to your nails. I recommend to this to add designs or if you have trouble painting you nails this tiny thin brush would definitely help
Yvonne G.
Review for: Purple more...
They were okay, didn't last a very long time which was a little disappointing I tried to like them more. It just couldn't mybe if they lasted a longer amount of time I would change My opinion
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Purple more...
This was ok, the brush is really long, which is literally good for stripes but as far as curves or circles or anything else, it kind of doesn't cooperate and messes it up because it doesn't bend
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
I have this in red. It makes it so much easier for cute nail designs. I use it mostly around christmas time and world sporting events. I would like to get more colours.
Nancy M.
Duncanville, TX
Review for: Purple more...
I do my own nails at home instead of going to a nail salon. I like using these Sally Hansen Nail Art Striper Nail Color to do my own nail art. They work great!