BY SALLY HANSEN #98 in Nail Art

periwinkle nail polish

Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I was quite disappointed with the Sally Hansen nail art pens. The polish was gloopy and thick, not fine and easy to work with. The color palette was unimpressive at best. I'm usually a huge fan of Sally Hansen products but these were a bust.
Jordan V.
Englewood, CO
Nail art is complicated as is, and this pen doesn't help the issue. It's difficult to use and the art you draw on your nail chips easily and looks tacky. I would not buy this product again, even though I like Sally Hansen as a brand.
Queana I.
Brownsville, TX
Super duper handy in creating shapes and small lines on your nails. Outstanding color. Good dry time and beautiful result ! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves being creative in their nail art! Great and handy
Ruby H.
Portland , ME
Works well
It's Percision tip is grate for intricate designs
Comes in many different colors to choose from
Reasonably price depending on their retail and overall it's worth what you pay for
Makes a great stocking stuffer
heaven n.
Grain Valley, MO
My children and i love these pens! They are perfect to add designs to your polish. They are super easy to use and dry super fast! Hoping they make more colors!
Sarah H.
Corapeake, NC
Not my preferred design art pen. Someone else may have had a different experience but all the ones I bought were either messy/sloppy when applied or dried up
Mallory B.
Sm
I've used this pen a few times. I don't love the way it dries, but I might not be letting my undercoat dry completely. Good price and can find at drugstores!
Linda J.
Claremont, NC
Not very long lasting,but it does have a nice pigmentation. Great for French tips and making designs. Very affordable and easy to find in stores
Lindsey M.
I just LOVE the versatility of these pens! I like being able to do stripes and polka dots and other designs and these make it super easy!
Dayanara T.
greenville
Bought this once and didn't like it. It comes off easily don't recommend it at all. Rather go get a design done at a nail salon

back