Sally Hansen N Polish Remover Acetone uploaded by Sarah B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

With ProVitamin B5 is a fast working nail polish remover for artificial and sensitive nails. WARNING. Extremely Flammable. Please read instructions carefully before use. Store out of reach and sight of children. see more...

Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Sevierville, TN
I always use acetone on my nails. I am impatient and it works almost instantaneously, even on glitter polish. This is a great product and deserves 5 stars. I am only giving 3 because the acetone I can get for a buck at the Dollar store is equally effective and much more affordable.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Fort Benning, GA
With Sally Hanson's polish remover, changing colors is a breeze. A few light wipes and the polish on your nails is gone with minimal fuss! It's my go-to polish remover when I need a replacement remover.
Tyshea P.
Tyshea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I always use acetone nail polish remover or because a get the mail varnish off fast and efficiently. It's probably not the best option for my nails but it's the most convenient .
Kaylis D.
Kaylis D.
Carmel
Gets both artificial nails off and also can get the nail glue off of skin! (I hate that I know that last part)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Fresno
  I love this nail polish remover I have purchased the 32 fl. Oz. The pink colored one that has wheat protein and vitamin E in it. It also has a perfume smell to it which is light and smells so good I love it. These bottles last me so long so I don't have to continuously keep running back and forth to purchase more. I've had one bottle believe it or not but for a year now and still have half of the acetone in it. This is a well worth purchased. Doesn't take long at all to get the polish off your nails so it's not time consuming at all.
Bey P.
Bey P.
Tifton, GA
I'm not really a fan of acetone but to remove acrylics I love to use this. Although it leaves your fingers a little dry it gets the job done. The price was higher than expected but it was work it. It didn't take a large amount of time for the product to break down the acrylic. I will be purchasing again. I liked it.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love the acetone nail polish remover! Once I started using the remover with acetone there was no way I could go back to normal nail polish remover since the acetone works so much better
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Tampa
My mother and grandmother were both nail techs and made sure I used acetone anytime I was doing my nails. It's very effective and affordable bc you don't need a lot of product to remove all nails so I highly recommend everyone to use it.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Clover, SC
Gets the job done. I use to soak off my acrylics. The only safe way to remove fake nails. Great for soaking off gel polish too. Affordable way to remove these products on your own without having to pay someone else to do it.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Centreville , AL
Love this nail polish remover. I get mine at Walmart. It doesn't cost much and last forever! It doesn't have a loud smell like most nail polish removers. I like how fast it works. I would highly recommend this to others.