Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover

by Sally Hansen

Removes polish and moisturizes dry, brittle nails. Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Aloe Vera replaces moisture in dry, damaged nails.

I don't think this kind is any different than normal nail polish remover...I almost got a bottle today but I couldn't get myself to grab one, I'm curious to what is it do, Is it somewhat like the normal?
[product:sally-hansen-moisturizing-nail-polish-remover] ?
Doo you like it?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy using this nail polish remover because it gets all the paint off very easily. It is also very moisturizing and doesnt make my nails and fingers feel dry. It is a great remover. I have had no issues with it. I will buy again. I recommend giving it a try.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Great nail polish remover! Let’s face it- most remover can be pretty harsh on your nails. This actually adds moisture! My nails feel strong and clean after using this product. I highly recommend!
Debbie K.
Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Debbie K.
I grew up using Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover. Ever since I was a teenager I was using my mom’s nail Polish and Remover. Through the years I have continued to paint my nails. I used many nail polishes but always use Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover. I like it because it contains a blend of Pro - Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Aloe that nourishes my nails and keeps them healthy and strong. It is very economical and is available at all drugstore stores and Big Box Department Stores. *This remover is not recommended for use on artificial nails and tips. nails #SallyHansen #Influenster #NeverShopAlone*
Estefy C.
I have found that sally hansen products are the best for interact with other sally hansen products, that's why i got the nails polish, and i can tell you i made an awesome desition, it takes the nail polish down in just a few seconds, i highly recommend it.
Yocelyn O.
It hepsl with nail growth ?? I dont really belive its helped none at all. But to remove nail polish ots good enough
Jennifer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this nail polish remover!! It does he job really well! It doesn't leave my fingers smelling like the product for hours like some other removers do.
Yeika A.
Huntley, IL
It's rare to find a nail polish remover that does not weak your nails, Sally Hansen pro vitamin is pretty good. Plus it mostrurize your nails.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This product does the job well. Nail polish should remove easily. Powerful and recommended with cotton balls.
Marissa N.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love it it had made my nails feel different but I did not like the smell wasnt a fan of it at all
Nae T.
Raceland, LA
Its a well product , good use for old nail polish. Have a go of fit , I think the smell is a little to strong.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cami R.
Rio Grande City
il y a un an
Miranda M. il y a un an
I love this product as well!