BY SALLY HANSEN

Removes polish and moisturizes dry, brittle nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Aloe Vera replaces moisture in dry, damaged nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-3, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Green No. 3 (Ci 42053), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

• Does this take out those stubborn nailpolishes?1 Answers
  • Does the nail polish tend to get everywhere while taking ...1 Answers
  • Been looking for a good nail polish remover, the one whic...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelly S.
Love the moisturizing remover. It leaves hands in much better shape than the regular remover which strips the polish and your skin.

As someone with extra dry skin, I really like the moisturizing aspect of this remover.

The cost is slightly higher than other brands but worth it for the moisturizing power.
gracie f.
nail polish remover is great has a very strong smell and i’m pretty sure it contains acetone which I don’t like but it helps remove nail polish especially glitter nail polish very very well. it is pretty expensive for the size of the container it’s not like crazy crazy expensive but you can definitely try nail polish at the dollar store or target that works the exact same way
Rachael B.
Pulls the nail polish tight off without a problem. It doesn’t dry my nails out as badly as other brands have done. This is very simple to use just like typical removers. I have really liked this polish remover and would recommend to my friends and family.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I typically use this nail polish remover and have been able to depend on it for a few years but there are somethings that are preventing me from giving a five star rating. If I wear a blue or cool colored nail polish, some of it still remains on my nail even after all the polish is removed. The stain of the nail polish stays and the nail polish remover doesn't always pick it up. I don't typically have this problem with warm colored nail polishes, just the cool ones. There's usually a blue hue left behind and doesn't really go away until I paint my nail with a different color
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
i mean, as nail polish remover goes, it’s still pretty standard. there’s not much creative room you can have with nail polish remover, but i do feel like it’s a lot less drying than other nail polish removers that really sick all the moisture out of whatever it touches
Zubair M.
Dallas
The nail polish remover is great for me, unlike other nail polish remover it doesn't make my fingees sry and it also nourishes my skin. Basically it's everything you want from a nail polish.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I bought this nail polish remover because it is supposed to have moisturizing benefits and I always have dry cuticles and skin around my nails. This product works fine as a nail polish remover but I definitely did not see any of the moisturizing benefits.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
There's actually not too much to say about this product because I feel like all the nail polish remover products that I have used personally have all been right around the same they all work so big thumbs up but I love the Sally Hansen nail polish as well
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
Most nail polish removers dry my skin out so much and leave my nails brittle. This moisturizing polish remover works great for my nails. I try to only buy this one because it gave me great results, the polish didn’t stain my nails, and it moisturizes!
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
Works super good! I use this all the time and it’s highly inexpensive. It does the job and removes all polish while leaving my nails and hands smooth. It also has a decent smell compared to most removers. I am a repeat customer for sure!
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Is it worth ever penny ??
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Is this really a good product ??
Katya C.
RICHMOND, CA
This is good?
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
Does this help? I have really weak nails and wan a see if this works good or not.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Any issues getting glitter off?