Sally Hansen® Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover

Removes polish and moisturizes dry, brittle nails.

Enriched formula with essential nutrients helps promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles with every use. A special blend of Vitamins and Aloe Vera replaces moisture in dry, damaged nails.

Acetone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-3, Panthenol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Green No. 3 (Ci 42053), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Soak cotton pad in nail polish remover.
  • Press pad firmly on nail surface and wipe until completely clean.

Does it include acetone?
Is this better or worse than OPI Expert Touch Laquer Remover in terms of nail damage?
What you think of it beautiful people
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover!
2 months agosunrise, FL
Very good. I just started really getting into nails. They were soft, thin, brittle, and dry. I started with getting a strengthening treatment and that really helped but nails and skin around it were dry so I got this and cuticle oil and that has really helped. It's better than regular remover, it's not drying and keeps my skin soft
2 months agoschaumburg
I love this product and so do my nails...really hard to find...doesn't dry your nails out like some... It's the only one that efficiently removes nail polish without damaging nails, very soft and moisturizing. Great product,
4 months agoBettendorf
I like this product a lot and it doesn’t dry out my nails when I take off my polish. Some will actually dry out the skin around your nail but this is quite moisturizing and works well to take off even the darker colors.
a month agoPortales, NM
Love this nail polish remover. Works so fast and very affordable. I love how quickly it takes off the new polish. Also this formula doesn’t dry out my cuticles I will definitely be buying again and recommend it
2 days agoSaint Albans, NY
It could be just me but I feel like this doesn’t take polish off hat great. It’s not strong enough for polish that’s been sitting on nails for so long. Good thing about this product is it doesn’t have a bad smell.
a month agoBroken Arrow
Not the best but it’s my usual go-to. I’ve used better ones but for someone that can’t really do her nails at all for professional reasons I don’t need anything more than this. I’d still recommend it.
a month agoClinton Twp, MI
This stuff has been around for years! I absolutely love it! Used for years! Doesn’t dry out your cuticles and doesn’t stink! Works better than any other product, will buy again.
5 days agoGonzales
This product works really well. I usually wear deep red colors and it removes all the color without any remaining stain. I have used it for years and will continue too.
3 months agoBronx, NY
This was my first time using this product and I was happy with it. It work great it took off three coats of nail polish effortlessly & it is quite moisturizing, my cuticles did not look dry or flaky after using it I would definitely be buying it again & do recommend
2 months ago
I tried using this at my bff's house. Loved it. It moisturizes your nail beds and cuticle which is wonderful when you take off your nail polish. The smell isn't overwhelming either like alot of polish removers. Priced nicely for the amount of product! Love this and you will too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...