BY SALLY HANSEN

Re-Texturizes & Conditions Dry, Rough Feet; Vitamin-enriched moisture creme instantly smoothes and softens feet. ;

Angela G.
Merrillville
I love this products because I suffer from dry skin on my feet. Especially, in the winter time so it's imperative that I use a product that adds moisture to my feet. I have routine in which a apply the cream and put on socks in efforts to lock in the moisture and it gives me great results. I definitely recommend this product.
Caren M.
I love using this product, especially in the winter when I feel like my feet get the driest, but also sparingly throughtout the rest of the year to keep my feet in their best condition. In the winter my routine is to apply it on after i shower when my feet are all clean & then put on a pair of cozy socks. The lavender sent is not at all over powering. It gives off a wonderful smell & is a nice touch, because feet should smell nice. #SmoothFeet
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
I love this product, just as much as I love all other Sally Hansen products. It works especially great in the winter, making my feet super soft. plus, it smells good.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is an awesome hand cream that doesn't cost as much as it should! Sally Hansen has struck gold! I have such soft skin I cannot believe it!
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! it not only softens my feet, but it smells so good! I love to use this after a shower to get my feet nice and soft!
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Keeps my feet so smooth and smells so nice! Love to put on right after the shower
Meghan P.
Sudbury , ON
I like Sally Hansen products and like this foot cream. Although was not partial to the smell. Otherwise good product!