BY SALLY HANSEN

A stroke of moisturizing genius! Prime & color lips in just one moisturizing twist. The primer sets a smooth, super moisturizing base for flawlessly smooth shiny lips. Available in 10 luminous shades. +30% more moisture, instantly. Antioxidant formula has Jojoba, Sunflower & Moroccan Argan oils. Non-sticky, weightless feel.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The applicator of this lip gloss is different and it makes easy to get the finished look .." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I purchased this in the cherry color, and it's really pigmented and has decent staying power. Not too sticky, but can sometimes apply a little patchy, so I have to be careful with it when slicking it on. I'd still be happy to buy another.
Pramila A.
Charlotte, NC
The applicator of this lip gloss is different and it makes easy to get the finished look .. It's not sticky so I love this .. Light weight has good pigmentation I own two shades mocha mingle and plum pirouette both are my fav
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Although I really like Sally Hansen this lip gloss is not for me. It's too shimmery and sticky and reminds me of when I was 10 years old.
Isabelle R.
This product was ok. I was hoping that it would've been more moisturizing. I was also hoping that the color was a little more pigmented.
Tai H.
La Mesa, CA
2-in-1 products are great. My lips are sometimes chapped, but when I put this on, it made my lips feel kissably soft.
Love this product.. Worked perfectly. Is great for on the go and for weekend activities that require ambitions
Don't get this in your mouth it has a terrible terrible taste!! It is a nice shade and very glossy!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this lip gloss, it goes on so smooth and it is the perfect shade!!
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this!! It actually stays longer than most !! This is a must have for me now !
Sherry N.
Somerset, KY
Sally Hansen is a favorite of mine, this doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky