BY SALLY HANSEN

Give dry nails and cuticles a dose of hydration! A lightweight serum, Sally Hansen Moisture Rehab™ is serious care for severely dry nails and cuticles.
Our formula quenches dry nails and cuticles with intense hydration, enriched with Black Orchid, Açaí and Algae extracts. Your nails and cuticles are left hydrated and healthier-looking.
Apply to bare nails and cuticles. Gently massage in. For best results, use daily.
Moisture Rehab™ is an essential addition to any mani kit – so don’t keep it to yourself! Snap up one for a friend.
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Phosphate, Panthenol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Beta Vulgaris/Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract/Extrait De Racine De Betterave, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Benzophenone-4, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, P-anisic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Durvillaea Antarctica Extract, Cycnoches Cooperi (Orchid) Flower/Leaf Extract, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140)].

How To Apply:

• Apply to bare nails and cuticles.
  • Gently massage in.
  • For best results, use daily.

Buy on *
Andrew O.
San Francisco, CA
Love this! This is my go to nail treatment. I use it several times a day when I am taking a break from nail polish. This makes my nails really moisturized and healthy. I even used it to rehab my nails after fake nails. My nails were back to their usual healthy state in about a week! This absorbs really fast so no greasy marks all over my phone :). This also has a light floral fragrance which is very pleasant and not overwhelming. I highly recommend if you are looking for an serum to help moisturize your nails and cuticles.
Lindsay C.
Babylon, NY
I purchased this product after my nails being destroyed from too many gel manicures. Along with my nails becoming weak and brittle, my cuticles became very dry and painful. I have been putting this product on after showering at night and in the morning before I start my day. I put it on the nail itself and also a bit on the cuticle so I can massage it in. It has a pleasant smell unlike other nail products. After using this product for over a week I can say that it does work. It makes my cuticles now look healthy.
Stevona V.
Birmingham,Al
I love to use this product!! I use it every week and it works wonders!! There's nothing I can say wrong about it!! I even use it on my husband's feet and it's great!!
Sara R.
I'm normally not a huge Sally Hansen product fan. I have weak, soft nails and the polishes rarely work out well for me. However, after a summer of gardening and other fun - I needed something to repair the damage to my nails. Low and behold, this stuff is amazing! Use it in the morning and at night, and within a couple weeks - damaged nails no more! The scent is minimal and the results are fab. Definitely will buy again!
Stephanie t.
My nails are dry and brittle this product has helped my nails look healthy and they dont break as easily. I like how i can put it on my nails right before going to bed.
Amanda E.
It's much easier to use the bottle of this instead of the tube. Easy to apply and helps keep my cuticles in good shape.
Emma C.
Malvern
The Sally Hansen® Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nail Treatment is the perfect little product for my severely beat up weak, splitting nails. You just apply a tiny dot to each nail and massage in. It soaks into the nail like a dream and I also quite like that it has a sweet subtle smell to it too. It's already starting to improve the strength of my nails after only just over a week of using it. Great little problem nail solver. The bottle last forever and the price is great too.
Morgan M.
Kitchener, ON
SO GOOD!! I love that this soaks into the nails and that it doesn’t have any acetone so it truly is healing! Definitely recommend!