Sally Hansen® Moist & Matte Liquid Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

MADE BY SALLY HANSEN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Moist & Matte Liquid Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBaltimore , MD
Love this lipstick 💄 This mate color just look great on my lips 👄 for the obly reason that it stay all day long, thats why I use this amazing product almost everyday! Even if i'm not wearing any make up, I always Use at least lipstick, and this one is my favorite 😍✨💋👄💄
2 years ago
I LOVE Sally Hansen, especially for girls nights---- and we always pick out a few for my daughters sleepovers! There are so many colors to choose from and it is easy to apply, and is very long-lasting. Meets my expectations every time- I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others.
2 years agoaustin , TX
I love this matte color... it leaves my nails sooo beautiful and it does not harm them at all 💕💅🏻 i get a lot of compliments so i do recommend this product for sure anybody who wants to try thia i recommend you this ... your nails will look flawless
2 years agostone mountain
This was a great product but I felt it chipped to quickly for my liking. I bought it at walmart and I tend to do my nails about once every two weeks. the color selection was great and i would buy again
2 years agoHaw river, NC
Wasn't the greatest product I've bought. I love matte anything and this product was so drying and didn't give me that perfect matte look I always strive for when using lipstick of this kind.
2 years agolouisville
I love this color on all skin completions because it is a neutral shade with some color but not too much . If you don't have on a moisturizer before applying it can crack on your lips causing it to look super flaky .
2 years agoPhiladelphia
This product is the best way possible to use for your lips, this product is the perfect product for your lips and also makes your look magical😎
2 years ago
The color is beautiful and I really enjoyed wearing this ,it was long lasting and I feel like they should create more colors
2 years agoRichmond , KY
Beautiful product! I love the look and feel of it. I'll take it everywhere with me!! Very easy to use and apply!
2 years ago
This polish is a little pigmented you have to build for your color of liking and is also very fast drying