BY SALLY HANSEN

MADE BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy on Amazon
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
Love this lipstick 💄 This mate color just look great on my lips 👄 for the obly reason that it stay all day long, thats why I use this amazing product almost everyday! Even if i'm not wearing any make up, I always Use at least lipstick, and this one is my favorite 😍✨💋👄💄
Cheyney C.
louisville
I love this color on all skin completions because it is a neutral shade with some color but not too much . If you don't have on a moisturizer before applying it can crack on your lips causing it to look super flaky .
Michelle M.
I LOVE Sally Hansen, especially for girls nights---- and we always pick out a few for my daughters sleepovers! There are so many colors to choose from and it is easy to apply, and is very long-lasting. Meets my expectations every time- I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
I love this matte color... it leaves my nails sooo beautiful and it does not harm them at all 💕💅🏻 i get a lot of compliments so i do recommend this product for sure anybody who wants to try thia i recommend you this ... your nails will look flawless
Sydney P.
stone mountain
This was a great product but I felt it chipped to quickly for my liking. I bought it at walmart and I tend to do my nails about once every two weeks. the color selection was great and i would buy again
Kahlani C.
Haw river, NC
Wasn't the greatest product I've bought. I love matte anything and this product was so drying and didn't give me that perfect matte look I always strive for when using lipstick of this kind.
Sidney S.
The color is beautiful and I really enjoyed wearing this ,it was long lasting and I feel like they should create more colors
Kristen D.
Richmond , KY
Beautiful product! I love the look and feel of it. I'll take it everywhere with me!! Very easy to use and apply!
Alyssa V.
This polish is a little pigmented you have to build for your color of liking and is also very fast drying
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Love the colors, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again not too pricey