BY SALLY HANSEN

Get your nails in shape for summer with nail thickener treatment from sally hansen. Turn thin, unhealthy nails into strong, beautiful nails in no time with the sally hansen nail treatment. see more...

• I have been looking for something to make my nails thicker and st...1 Answers
  • I have very brittle nails that do not hold nail p... Be the first to answer!
  • I definitely need a product like this as I am learning to stop bi...1 Answers
Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener
  • "My nails are generally very brittle and are constantly ripping and catching on my clothes (I do not have a single pair of thin tights that do not have holes partly due to this, I believe!)" in 25 reviews
  • "The smell is stronger than most nail polishes and I find that the consistency is thicker than most polishes but it made my nails grow stronger and longer." in 21 reviews
  • "This does make my nails thicker when I use it as a base coat, so A rating for that.. but it does not make them thicker when I remove it." in 9 reviews
  • "I had very brittle nails after months of salon done acrylics, this really helped bring them back to life and prevent chipping" in 9 reviews
  • "i like this product because it makes your nails stronger and it gives them a shine like if you had applied a clear top coat." in 9 reviews
Jennifer P.
Pacoima , CA
Been trying to make my nails stronger and grow and this sally Hansen nail thickener is the bomb dot com. I use this every other day. I apply one coat and it definitely keeps may nails from chipping and breaking. Since i have used this i have noticed my nails are a lot stronger and they don't chip as much.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
One of the first products I used when I started getting into nails. I was confused that it didn't want me to use it more than once or twice a week and it didn't state why. Still wonder to this day. Sally Hansen nail products are always great to use and the cuticle remover is my favortie!
Kiyhanna J.
Louisville, Ky
Have very frail nails due to years of acrylics, the smell is quite strong , and the polish is thicker than most. Very easy to apply .you can use as a base , or top coat. Only purchased one bottle and I've had it for a year, if you have damaged brittle nails this is definitely for you.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
I have a HUGE problem with my nails breaking and I bought this in hopes that it would help. IT DID NOT!!!! It's really clumpy and doesn't go on smoothly, it peels off after about 2 days and it doesn't strengthen your nails at all. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Kaili M.
My nails were very thin and weak from gel manicures. This was easy to apply, dried super fast and strengthened my nails within a week. Works well as a top coat. Purchased at my local Acme grocery store. Love the product would recommend.
Mary S.
Monterey, CA
I used to like Sally Hansen, but realized there are many great brands out there that surpass SH in quality and price. This didn't help me have thicker or more sturdy nails, i think it was a bit mythical.
carmen d.
I loved se los recomiendo me deja mis unas hermosas briilantes suaves y duras yo recomiendo usarlo dos veces ala semana
Kourtney C.
I saw results after a week of having this on my nails. My nails grew more and were thicker. It's easy to apply and is a nice consistency. It dries quickly and goes well under other polishes.
LaTayia A.
This thickener works amazingly well. Awhile ago I had a nail technician who really messed my nails up and filed them down too much so I started using this to help them grown back thicker and it worked great.
Avery F.
Clayton, GA
I used to bite my nails like crazy so I finally broke down and got acrylics. No one told me how flimsy my nails would be after I removed them! I used this product and it strengthened them in about half the time it would have taken otherwise. Just note it's drying to the cuticles so make sure you moisturize! Other than that great product!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Are the results really noticeable?
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
After how many applications before you saw results?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell strong??
Alexandria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you use it?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
How Fast are results seen? Do you recommend?