BY SALLY HANSEN #5 in Nail Polish Top Coats

The #1 zero light gel system!

In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine. More chip-resistant than regular nail polish! OMGel! Over 70 shades that wow!

Step 1: Color
Step 2: Top Coat Easily removes with regular nail polish remover

Find your match. Take the Miracle Match quiz to find your shade!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Aqua/ Water/Eau, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Ipdi/Ppg-15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].

How To Apply:

• For Best Results: Make sure nails are clean and dry.  Use nail polish remover to wipe away any residue on the nail. Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat OMGel! Let natural light do the rest!
  • Step 1: Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel™ Color. Allow color to dry for 5 minutes
  • Step 2: Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat
  • OMGel! Let natural light do the rest!

• I have real gel polish and was wondering if this works ju...6 Answers
  • I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors o...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased re...1 Answers
Beta I.
As part of a two part system, the Sally Hansen Step 2 Top Coat locks your nail color in place. I’ve tried it with different polishes from different brands and am consistently impressed with the longevity and SHINE! It adds a high gloss finish without taking forever to dry. I love it! Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Love this product!!! It goes on very smoothy, makes everything shinier and dry faster, and more chip-resistance! Nothing compares to this!!! It’s the best. Love Love Love the shape of the brush, makes it really easy to apply evenly. Love that no UV/LED light is needed but still achieve the same results as gel nails!!!
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
These Sally Hansen Gel polishes I received complimentary to test and review from Influenster are amazing. I received Terra Coppa which is a gorgeous glittery rose gold, Cabernet with Bae which is a dark burgundy, and Step 2 Top Coat. The colors are beautiful. Step 1 went on super smooth and the quality of the polish is perfect. With just one swipe the gel color is very opaque. The thick brush makes application super easy. It dries very quickly so I did not have to wait between coats. Step 2 dries super quick and makes application look amazing and shiny. The gel nail polish lasted a whole week before I noticed wear on the tips of my nails. They did not chip during the week. The top coat is amazing!!! I will definitely buy more colors and toss my old nail polishes away!!!
Frangely T.
MIRAMAR, FL
I received this product in my first Voxbox along with 2 polishes. I'm basing my review on how it has worked on my toenails because I do Nexgen on my fingernails (they weak).
So... definitely not my favorite top coat and not like gel top coats either. There is a nice shine after applying and the top coat isn't thick. It has lasted me a week so far without chips, which pleases me and my love of walking barefoot.
But it doesn't dry as fast as the gel top coats do because it doesn't require a light source for curing. And my one pet peeve when I'm applying my top coat is when the brush takes some of the color with it, which can then transfer onto the next nail if you don't wipe it off. I felt like I had to use more than I normally would to avoid this problem. I may or may not use this top coat again, and I do want to try to use my HG fast drying top coat on top of the colors I received.
Brooke B.
Ever since I started using gel polish I won’t go back to regular. I am not the MOST clean with my lines, so I was nervous about using gel since I didn’t want to waste any or ruin the look by rubbing off the side and then having the whole polish come off, BUT it is actually way easier to use gel polish because of how thick it is. The colors are gorgeous. And I like this top coat because it does not require the use of a light.
Mersadies R.
HAMPSTEAD, MD
This specific product isn’t that great, I bought it about 2 months ago and it’s super thick (I know gel is thick) but like super sticky, goopy, leaves your nails a mess thick. I absolutely love the other 2 step gels from this brand, but I feel like the could work on the topcoat! After it dries it even makes your nails look super thick only after 2 costs!

But I LOVE the Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail Polish
Rachel L.
HOLY CRRRRRAP this nail polish combo (Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat and a miracle gel color) is honestly the best nail products I’ve ever used. It stays on almost as long as a gel, goes on beautifully, dries super fast, and you can do it at home so it’s way cheaper. I’m in love. I’m about to go buy 10 more shades.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
I bought this because I was looking for something comparable to the more expensive Essie gel top coat. Also Ibotta had a rebate! I'm glad I did. This works just as well as the more expensive brand and dries just as quickly. It went on smooth over my normal nail polish and was ultra shiny and dried rock hard. The bonus is the squared brush that helps with application to the full nail. Loved it!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this top coat! It didn't take too long to dry, didn't alter the color of the polish, and it feels really nice on my nails.  It doesn't scratch easily, however I did start to notice some chipping of my nails after two days of wearing this, but not hugely noticeable or as bad as the Sally Hansen Xtreme Top Coat.  Overall, I love the top coat and the whole two step gel line!
Becky S.
If a nail polish or top coat promises and delivers to be both clear and fast drying with the added bonus of not smearing any paint underneath when applied I love it and will go through it faster than any other product.
This gel version from #SallyHanson does all of the above and comes in an easy to hold and open bottle with the traditional SH gel polish bottle shape so you know what you're grabbing.
Melanie C.
I have real gel polish and was wondering if this works just as well.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I was curious if I can use the top coat with any colors or do I have to use it with a black or darker color?
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
Can i use a light to make it dry faster? Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat
Katelyn V.
Does this last long? Does it chip quickly?
Gitana P.
Do you have to use the top coat? I thought I purchased regular nail polish and didn't realize til after I painted my nails that it's different. Should I go out and buy the top coat or can I skip?