Fairview Park, OH

Have anyone tried one of these ? Does it last long on your nails ?

Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
2 years, 4 months ago
I personally found that it lasted almost a full week using this polish and a regular Sally Hansen top coat.
Fairview Park, OH
A C.
A C.
2 years, 4 months ago
A few days for me but I'm pretty rough on my hands.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Erie, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
I've actually used quite a few of the sally Hanson colors and I love them! Regular polish lasts like 12 hours before it chips...I've had the same color on my toes for weeks and haven't had to re apply because it hold so well. I definitely recommend this!!
Kris W.
Kris W.
Birmingham, AL
2 years, 5 months ago
It lasts longer than non-gel polish but not as long as original gel polish that uses the light. It may peel.