Nayarith S.
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Game of Chromes and Top Coat with Dimple Bracelet more...
So I received my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat 2-3 days ago from Home Tester Club.The color is amazing. Indoors it looks silver and is super shiny. Outdoors it looks more like a gold color and is extremely shiny as well. I applied the gel and Top Coat he night I got it. I work in childcare. I have to wash my hands literally all the time. I was hoping it would last the full 14 days as advertised but for me, it has already began chipping. Maybe next time I'll apply 2 Coats of each. One other thing I appreciate is that the smell is not as overpowering as with other polishes.