Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail PolishInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY SALLY HANSEN #30 in Nail Polish

A breakthrough in gel polish! sally hansen miracle gel nail polish, the true 2 - step gel manicure with no light needed, up to 14 days of color and shine. create a look that feels professional yet is easily achieved and removed at home.

How To Use:

Step 1: Start with clean, dry nails. No base coat needed. Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel Color. Let dry. Step 2: Activate curing with 1 coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide / Epoxy Resin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Triphenyl Phosphate, Bis (Glycidoxyphenyl) Propane / Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer, Glycidyl, Neodecanoate / Phthalic Anhydride / Tmp Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water / Eau), Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isosorbide Dicaprylate / Caprate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Ipdi / Ppg - 15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Polyurethane - 11, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg / Ppg - 10 / 1 Dimethicone, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Mannitol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyvinyl Butyral, Solum Diatomeae / Diatomaceous Earth / Terre De Diatomees, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D & C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D & C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd & C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D & C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Fd & C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D & C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D & C Red No. 28 (Ci 45410), D & C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), D & C Violet No. 2

• Is this one of those shimmery colors or is it regular gloss?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the top coat with a regular polish and see if it...35 Answers
  • Comment if u want some sally hansen gel polish ...Am giving away ...4 Answers
MJ B.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Proper P - Rose more...
Ok, to be fair, I may need to give this another go, but my first go-around with the nail polish left me incredibly underwhelmed.

So, a few things - I do really like the color. It's a very pretty, deep pink color that can accent a lot of neutral colors very well. Also, the application process was simple.

Now, for the actual polish itself? Maybe I applied it incorrectly, but I put the polish on at night, went to bed, and the next morning when I woke up, it was already chipped off of my nails! I was super disappointed because I was really looking forward to having long-lasting gel-like polish on my fingers. I put the polish on on Monday, and it's now Thursday and my nails look awful.

Like I said, I'm going to give it another go-around because maybe I did something incorrectly, but so far, I really can't give this product a higher recommendation. If I would have spend any money on it, I would have been very upset.

We'll see how round 2 goes, but from a first impression - not so great...
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: Other more...
I used to regularly pay for pricey salon gel manicures until I discovered the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. This is an at home, two step system that doesn’t require UV Lighting. I own the shades 131 Coral Carnival (seen in my photo), 189 Terra-Coppa and the Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat. I purchased a gift set of the Miracle Gel Polish and Top Coat for less than $20!

The polish only requires a single coat to reach full opacity. Next, I simply apply the Miracle Gel Top Coat which is quick drying and chip proof. After that, you’re good to go! If you struggle with doing your own nails or don’t have the time or money to spend on salon manicures, then this is the product for you. I will definitely be purchasing more shades.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Red - Y, Set, Run! more...
I do love sally Hansen products very much. However, this is not one of those products. The price is alright. The product itself in comparison to other gel polishes is not great. It does not dry down in sixty seconds as advertised. It's very gooey, and with it not drying down quick enough leaves room for a lot of polish stained places. I understand this is an at home alternative for the salon. I personally would rather spend the twenty dollars to go have this done in the chair . It isn't worth ruining your clothes, carpet or something nearest you. These bottles tend to get clumpy and gooey quickly. I wouldn't recommend, but I also wouldn't pick it out of a line up to bad mouth it. My experience with these hasn't been great. I think this is different for everyone. So if you really want to know the tea, try it for yourself.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Get Mod, Jealous Boyfriend more...
I received these in my first Voxbox along with the Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat. Because I use Nexgen on my fingernails (acrylic dip powder), I'm basing my review on my toes. With Get Mod, it is a beautiful white creme, but applying it wasn't as easy as I had hoped. I had to use 3 coats to get the white as opaque as I like it. Jealous Boyfriend was opaque with just 2 coats.
Although I love the colors, I'm not a big fan of the consistency of the polishes. It is thin, as gel polishes are, but it was too thin for me to get control of where I was applying the polish on my nails. However, it has lasted a week and there are no chips, so I'm very happy with that. Give it a try, but I recommend you be ready to do cleaning up around the cuticles (I use a brush and some pure acetone).
Cheryl S.
Saint George
Review for: Tea Party more...
I am completely blown away by this product. I'm litteraly shook. I purchased it thinking it was a standard gel polish but then noticed it said no light. It went on super smooth and easy with a nice flat brush. The drying time was almost instant. I'd finish one nail and the previous one would be dry. The shade I used 669 lets get digital did take a few coats for full opacity but it would make a wonderful topper. It lasted a full two weeks with no chips and came off gust like regular nail polish. No soaking. What impressed me the most was how fast it dryed coupled with how well it wore and the ease of removal. I could do a full manicure in under three minutes and have it last two weeks. I will defiantly be getting more shade of this. It may even replace my beloved gel polish.
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
Review for: Off With Her Red, Tidal Wave, Wine Stock more...
I really wanted to like this product because it would have made my life so much easier and not having to do my gel manicures but I find that it really didn't work with me. I usually get gel manicures because regular nail polish won't last me Beyond a day I think maybe because I have oily nail beds. I tried this product and the nail polish lasted me anywhere between 2 days to about 6 days depending on the color. I find that for people who have nail beds that do well with regular nail polish also do well with this nail polish. They do have beautiful colors and it's really easy application because it cures and regular light but if you find that your nails have difficulty holding on to regular polish and a regular manicure then I would not try this product.
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
Absolutely fell in love with these Sally Hansen Gel polishes I received complimentary to test and review from Influenster. First off the colors are beautiful. Step 1 went on super smooth and the quality of the polish is perfect. With just one swipe the gel color is very opaque. The thick brush makes application super easy. It dries very quickly so I did not have to wait between coats. Step 2 dries super quick and makes application look amazing. The gel nail polish lasted a whole week before I noticed wear on the tips of my nails. They did not chip during the week. I will definitely buy more colors and toss my old nail polishes away!!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Cabernet With Bae, Terra-Coppa more...
The Terra Coppa shade is my favorite. It’s a sheer golden color that can be worn alone or on top of another shade for some extra sparkle. The Cabernet with Bae shade is a dark purple great for Easter looks but I personally prefer lighter spring colors. Wearability seems good so far—I’ve worn it for over a week and have little chipping on the top of my nails. Seems to last longer compared to other polishes and love the gel polish effect. Would recommend!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The nail polish glides smoothly during application. I applied 2 coats as instructed and it came out beautifully! To finish it off, I applied 1 coat of the Miracle Gel Top Coat and it shines with elegance! I read some reviews that the drying time was way too long. But from my own experience, the nail polish dries out fast. And it couldn't be faster without the help of my Panda Nail Polish Dryer. For the "long-lasting" claim, I might say it won't last 14 days if you are constantly using your hands. Although for the 6 days that I am wearing this nail polish, there is only one finger that chips out at the tip, everything still looks great. I might say it will last for about 8-10 days in total given that I am consistently using my hands to do all sort of things - cooking, cleaning, washing the dishes, opening packages, etc. But with all the nail polishes that I tried before, I will have to say that this is by far the best.
Lauren V.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Love Me Lilac, Smartease more...
I received these two shades in a recent Voxbox but I actually already owned one other color of this formula. Although I wouldn't say that this is comparable to getting a gel manicure in a salon, it still lasts longer than traditional nail polish and dries pretty quickly. If I'm really in a rush, I'll use "Love me Lilac" which has great color payoff for one swipe. The brush shape is also great for people who don't usually paint their own nails but the large flat post of the applicator can sometimes carry too much product and drip down. It's really easy to get most of the nail covered in one fell swoop. My only grievance is that I find a lot of the time that the polish has a bunch of tiny bubbles, but it's only noticable up front and that happens at the salon all the time.
Brittany L.
Does this product ruin your nails?
Lynchelle D.
Has anyone tried the top coat with a regular polish and see if it does the same job.
ELAINE B.
NEWARK, CA
I've always wanted to try this! What color are your faves?
Kristy S.
I really wanna try the sally Hansen miracle gel! I need a long lasting nail polish. has anyone tried the miracle gel? does it chip? how's the color?
Kate B.
Ever since I saw this at the store, I wanted to try this but never got the chance to. Regular nail polish does not last on my finger nails at all. Has anybody that also has problems with regular nail polish not lasting try this? How long did it last for you?