Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail PolishInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY SALLY HANSEN #47 in Nail Polish

A breakthrough in gel polish! sally hansen miracle gel nail polish, the true 2 - step gel manicure with no light needed, up to 14 days of color and shine. create a look that feels professional yet is easily achieved and removed at home.

How To Use:

Step 1: Start with clean, dry nails. No base coat needed. Apply 2 coats of Miracle Gel Color. Let dry. Step 2: Activate curing with 1 coat of Miracle Gel Top Coat.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide / Epoxy Resin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Triphenyl Phosphate, Bis (Glycidoxyphenyl) Propane / Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer, Glycidyl, Neodecanoate / Phthalic Anhydride / Tmp Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water / Eau), Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isosorbide Dicaprylate / Caprate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Ipdi / Ppg - 15 Glyceryl Ether Copolymer, Polyurethane - 11, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg / Ppg - 10 / 1 Dimethicone, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Mannitol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyvinyl Butyral, Solum Diatomeae / Diatomaceous Earth / Terre De Diatomees, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D & C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D & C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd & C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D & C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Fd & C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D & C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D & C Red No. 28 (Ci 45410), D & C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), D & C Violet No. 2

• Comment if u want some sally hansen gel polish ...Am givi...6 Answers
  • Is this one of those shimmery colors or is it regular gloss?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the top coat with a regular polish and s...35 Answers
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Review for: Shhhh - immer more...
I love the color shhh-immer. It’s so unique and beautiful for every day or for special occasions. It’s a nude shimmer shade with pink/rose gold shift. The color shift is so much more noticeable in person than in photos so if you’re interested in this shade I recommend you see it in person. This shade is somewhat sheer but can be built up with 2 or 3 coats depending on preference (I used 2 coats in the picture I tagged) It looks pretty with just one coat alone or one coat over a different color. It’s decently long lasting and I like it with and without the gel top coat they recommend with it. I loved the brush for the polish, it’s one of the thicker style brushes. The formula for the color is thin and smooth, layered well, and dries quickly. The formula for the top coat was thick but easy to apply and also dried surprisingly quickly as well — I would like to say I am reviewing this as a regular nail polish only, not as a gel. I would not consider these polishes to be “gel” whatsoever and I think you can use them without the “activator” top coat and with any normal top coat. I only have one color in this line plus the top coat and there can be variances between shades. Anyway if you’re into color shift or sparkly nails I highly recommend this color for your collection ✨
Diesha F.
Durham, NC
Review for: Other more...
I was very disappointed! I love sally Hansen just not this Gel polish. I love to get my nails done. I love gel polish. I dislike how expensive it is to get my natural nails painted no acrylic or anything extra. 20.00 just to get your nails painted. I decided I can do it myself but I didn't have the light. So seeing this product in Target really cheered me up. I tried it out as soon as I got home. It took FOREVER to dry. Like over 30 minutes and it still wasn't completely dry. I only used a thin coat for the first coat. It was not bold enough so I added a second coat. After getting some help from the blow dryer it dried and I was happy. It started chipping the next day after I got out the shower. So the more coats the longer dry time. The less coats the quicker the chipping. I eventually brought a light and regular gel polish.
XENA K.
Las Vegas
Review for: Other more...
The cons outweigh the pros and I don't think I'll be buying this product again.
Pros:
- Long lasting.

It would last so long and it doesn't chip! I use my hands a lot and weight lift. This is a big plus since most nail polish always chip within a couple days. But that's it. That's literally the only good thing about this product.
Cons:
- Difficult to apply. Thin layer and it looks streaky. Thick layer and it has bubbles.
- Brush applicator is hard to work with since it's stiff.
- Takes FOREVER to dry.
- The topcoat sucks. It is thick and no matter how thin of a layer I applied, there were always bubbles.
- Difficult to remove. I would use one cotton ball per nail.

I read the other reviews and I start thinking that maybe I was applying it wrong or maybe I received bad products. I used this for a month and a half (applying weekly) thinking I would get better at applying it but NOPE. There were always bubbles.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I started buying these to use on my toes because I always keep my toes painted, but rarely my hands. I bought the kit the first time that came with the color & topcoat for just a little over $10 and now I just add colors for around 7.

This stuff is great on my toes and will last for over a month on them and still look perfect and shiny. It is easy to apply just like a normal nail polish would be. And, also easy to remove with regular nail polish remover. I have bought one color for my fingernails, and it doesn’t last quite as long on them- maybe 1.5 weeks? But, still better than any store bought polish.

I do hope they might come out with a few new colors because right now it seems selection is limited.

I do really like this and will continue to buy it.
Justine O.
Review for: Pinky Promise more...
*** update: this polish didn’t even make it through the week on my finger nails. I loved the color and the idea of being able to do a “gel” manicure myself so I’m very disappointed (especially at $10 a bottle)!

After having my natural nails destroyed by gel manicures at a local salon, I’ve been on the hunt for polish to do my own nails. I stumbled upon this polish at my local Rite Aid and since it was on sale, I decided to give it a try. I went with “Pinky Promise” as a neutral with just a hint of color. I applied three coats followed by the step 2 top coat and so far so good. The color is very pretty and they look as though they were done at a salon! I also purchased “Pink Tank” for an at home pedicure and love the color; nice and bright for the summer! I’ve already made a list of other colors to try.
erika g.
Iowa
Review for: Plush Blush more...
I love this nail polish it lasts up to 1 week usually nail polishes start chipping after the 3rd day but not this one it lasts for alilong time and if you dont want.to wear it any more it comes right of with nail.polish remover all the colors are gorgepus i got the color plush blush i really reccomed it if you dont like to wear very vibriant colors and like colors that are more neutral the n color plush blush is a pearly light pink color it us perfect to any age I also like this because it has a great variety of colors and the price is very reasonable for what the out come is if you want your polish to last i recommend doing 3-4 layers and letting it dry completely if you domany acticities that may be harsh on toue nails i recommend letting each layer dry before you put on the next. If you want a very opaque color i also recommend layering the polish this polish does not clump up when layering like others in all i really reccomed if u use it like i explained because it lasts for about a week
Sierra S.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Pretty Piggy more...
Okay, I have a love-hate relationship with this polish and right now it’s leaning more toward the hate. I like the shade variety, but I hate HATE how easy this polish chips and how difficult is to get off!

Pros:
*Okay price. At 7.49 a bottle, it ain’t winning any inexpensive awards, but it’s not the most expensive polish out there. It’s just meh.
*Good shade variety: There are a ton of colors out there of these polishes, which I think is pretty cool. If you can name a color they’ve got it.
*Quick drying: This polish dries crazy quick. Like a few minutes quick. I love it because I tend to be impatient, and I don’t want to have to wait a while for my nails to dry.

Cons:
* Polish chips and cracks SOOO easily. Like within one day of putting it on, little lines will appear in my polish. Then a couple days later it begins to just kind of flake off and chip. I at first thought it was because I skipped a bass coat, so I used one. Nope, same thing. Thought maybe I was a little too quick to put on the top coat. Nope, same thing. I’m annoyed that I spent $15 in polish (cuz you have to buy the top coat and color coat, otherwise it won’t work) for it to chip in a few days! I could’ve gotten a salon gel mani instead!
*Product is difficult to remove: Removing this nail polish sucks! Like I’m talking multiple cotton balls per nail sucks. It just doesn’t wanna come off, even if it’s reached that gross cracked stage.

Don’t recommend. Save your money for some good quality nail polish.
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
Review for: Off With Her Red, Tidal Wave, Wine Stock more...
I really wanted to like this product because it would have made my life so much easier and not having to do my gel manicures but I find that it really didn't work with me. I usually get gel manicures because regular nail polish won't last me Beyond a day I think maybe because I have oily nail beds. I tried this product and the nail polish lasted me anywhere between 2 days to about 6 days depending on the color. I find that for people who have nail beds that do well with regular nail polish also do well with this nail polish. They do have beautiful colors and it's really easy application because it cures and regular light but if you find that your nails have difficulty holding on to regular polish and a regular manicure then I would not try this product.
Heather H.
Edmond
Review for: Sugar Fix more...
I definitely got the blues with Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel Nail Polish, and I’m not even sad about it! Sugar Fix was the perfect shade of pastel blue. The summer sky was gel-ous of my blue-tIful nails. The polish actually lasts longer than your everyday nail polish. I got a good 4-5 day wear out of it. I was able to carry on dishing out dish washing without worrying about nicks and chips. Though I’d say a salon gel service definitely outlasts Sally’s, it’s less expensive and more practical then visiting a nail salon. Plus you get to sit at home in your sweatpants while you apply it! Winning! The polish isn’t sticky, clumpy, or hard to apply. I’d definitely buy again, and look forward to Sally’s wide range of shades and affordable price.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The nail polish glides smoothly during application. I applied 2 coats as instructed and it came out beautifully! To finish it off, I applied 1 coat of the Miracle Gel Top Coat and it shines with elegance! I read some reviews that the drying time was way too long. But from my own experience, the nail polish dries out fast. And it couldn't be faster without the help of my Panda Nail Polish Dryer. For the "long-lasting" claim, I might say it won't last 14 days if you are constantly using your hands. Although for the 6 days that I am wearing this nail polish, there is only one finger that chips out at the tip, everything still looks great. I might say it will last for about 8-10 days in total given that I am consistently using my hands to do all sort of things - cooking, cleaning, washing the dishes, opening packages, etc. But with all the nail polishes that I tried before, I will have to say that this is by far the best.
Brittany L.
Does this product ruin your nails?
Lynchelle D.
Has anyone tried the top coat with a regular polish and see if it does the same job.
ELAINE B.
NEWARK, CA
I've always wanted to try this! What color are your faves?
Kristy S.
I really wanna try the sally Hansen miracle gel! I need a long lasting nail polish. has anyone tried the miracle gel? does it chip? how's the color?
Kate B.
Ever since I saw this at the store, I wanted to try this but never got the chance to. Regular nail polish does not last on my finger nails at all. Has anybody that also has problems with regular nail polish not lasting try this? How long did it last for you?

back